Reviews for Correcting Time
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
this was amazing...definitely captivating...
I have read so many twin-fics...and this has been one of the best ones...
but I wish you had written a short something about what happens when alex returns to his own time...would have been interesting to know...!
SiriusDancer chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Thanks for the awesome story!
Alie-yaoi chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
I like
Haruchan-chan chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
SOOOO CUTE. Loved it.
James018 chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
Fantastic story.
richardrobinsonjr chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
This is one of the best time travel stories
I have ever read!

Richard Robinson
The Lazy Princess chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
Cool. Awesome. Heart- rendering.

Loved it totally. Best Fic.
Hayden Avery chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
Really original please continue!
anonimous chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
Love it.

But I do have a request:

Though I do know how Harry ended up as a Malfoy and everything else, I just thought it would be a good idea for you to write a prequel to this. You know, a story of what happened before this?

I hope you know what I'm getting at.
OneWorldLife chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
I'm sorry I reviewed again when I have nothing else to really say but I just caught that I said the Malfoys saved him from the Dursleys in my last review. I meant that they saved him from the effects the Dursleys had on him and helped him further on by taking him in instead of leaving him to suffer. They did a lot more but after my rant on the reviewers my brain is fried. :D

-One World
OneWorldLife chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Loved it. The way you portrayed Dumbledore was perfect.

I was sort of torn between who was better for Harry/Marcus for a bit. The Potters were his family and if given the chance would love him with all their hearts but the Malfoys did love him and they saved him from the stupid Dursleys. I liked the end with Draco for that reason. It gives a sense of completion, that everything will be okay, and the Malfoys will still be a part of Harry's life. :D I liked that a lot.

Oh and in chapter 6 there is this line 'Augusta wrinkling her nose, makes a vow to hex her son Algie next time he goes anywhere near her grandson for it.' It says her son but in canon he is her brother. He is Neville's great-uncle Algie.

Neville also has a great-aunt named Enid. I'm pretty sure that Frank was an only child. I just wanted to let you know in case you didn't.

Anyway I loved your story.

-One World

P.S. Ummm this next part is not for the author of this fic but the reviewers. I read a few and I just got angry and feel the need to say something even though they will most likely never see it.

To Gatonio - It is a term of endearment used by authors to show the closeness of Remus (or any other werewolfs) and a child. It might not have been used in canon, but guess what? THIS IS A FANFICTION! It is not canon.

The writer can do what they want and if the author wants a special endearment for Remus to use, then so be it. Don't complain that it isn't canon. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I get frustrated when people complain (not trying to be helpful in case the author doesn't know, but COMPLAIN) about something not being in canon in a FANfiction. It is about how the writer uses the canon world, or parts of it, to create something different.

To Lord of Bones - What do you mean Neville wasn't raised properly? Yes in canon his grandmother might have been a bit focused on his failures and not seeing his accomplishments but as I said above this is fanfiction. It doesn't really matter. What matters is that this is a fantastic story.

OK that is the end of my rants. People just shouldn't complain about it not being canon. Even if the the author says 'I want the characters to be in canon' or something along those lines, the reviewers shouldn't be complaining about it. If the author wants to change it a bit then so be it.

I do understand though that it does help some writers who may have needed help understanding the characters but they way you two said it seemed to be putting the author down for having Neville raised differently then in canon or having Remus call a child who he is close to his cub/cubling.
Lord of Bones chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Great, Wiccan gibberish and...wait, you think Neville was raised properly? Neville? Neurotic, terrified-of-his-own-shadow Neville?

Holy shit.
soccerdork20 chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
LOVED IT! You did a FANTASTIC JOB!

:) :) :)
pinklatent chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
I love what you've done here. Combining two over-used elements in the Potter fandom - time travel and wrong boy-who-lived. Albus meant well but was a (verily) misguided old man. I also like that you made me feel torn between the Potters and the Malfoys. Alex and Draco fighting for Harry/Marcus was a very nice touch. Thank you for writing such a brilliat fic.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011