Reviews for Beloved Heroes
OrangeChima chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Really good story, hope you update soon. Poor Chiro
Creator of Nightmares chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Pretty much what Demonata said, AWESOME STORY! I feel bad for Chiro, it's gotta stink being sick! I hope you continue! This story rocks!
Demonata chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Elegantly written and breath taking! This is one amazing fan fiction and you are an amazing writer. Very detailed!

I can sense a slight Sprx/Chiro father-son..thing going on. Thogh normally I do not see the tqo acting like that. At least now it's

Puppet: Found-aw, I missed messing up ur review...again

Me: *tackles puppet and locks her in her cage* Just ignore my strange OC, she's not very smart

UPDATE SOON!
TheGirlWithTheArtFolder chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This story really touched me, I felt like I was going to cry when I was reading this. Porr Chiro, being a hero can be really hard work when you have responsabilities and never really have time to relax. It can also strees you out as well. I hope he will recover. I hope this story will continued one day soon. Excellent story.
Mercurymonkey7 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Good except try writing chapters on different documents. Apart from that this was great!
SkeletonSlayer13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008

wow!

so much suspense, I'M AT THE EDGE OF MY CHAIR! i love this story, it's so descriptive and the prologue makes total sense. I can seriously see this happening to the team.

Flame: UPDATE SOON
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh! Continue! UPDATE SOON!
The Emerald Shapeshifter chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Don't listen to that moronic flamer who left you that rude review. This story was AWESOME, and I hope you keep writing!