Reviews for Lessons on Lycanthropy
Bit fast at the end but an enjoyable read
EevyLynn chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
That was cute! I liked it a lot!
TheNocturnalAuthor chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
So...I do realize this story was back in '08, but I made a promise to myself to review every story I read no matter what the date is.

I completely loved this! It was amazing. More than amazing. It was so cute! Especially the end of the last chapter. You had me giggling like a school girl. (Well RemusxTonks is my OTP so that's usual xD)

Now, I plan to read more of your stories since most of them are RemusxTonks...so prepare for the reviews from me. 3
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Nice!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
This was absolutely LOVELY. I loved how forward and honest 4th-year Tonks was, and her reaction upon meeting Remus again. You did a fantastic job with this :)
pen7sword chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
I LOVE THE EPILOGUE! and this story! genius! xD! so creative and fascinating.
frenziedquill chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
I realize this is probably like the eighth time I've reviewed something of yours, but I'm going ahead anyway...this was very cute, I like Tonks's eagerness and curiosity. As always, a marvelous job!
fleeting chance chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
I like this Tonks, she's very forward.
Kuri333 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
This was great! This last chapter was my favourite. All through your story I was hoping you would make them meet in the future-present and you did and it was beautiful.

Although I'd just made it a little bit longer for them to re-meet and get comfortable with each other. But that's just me.

Great story!

Cheers!
ritamej chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
I loved this! Dora is just such a forward person that she was probably waiting anxiously for years to do that. And Remus' face would have been so funny to see.
cheshie04 chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Ah such a good story!

Lol, I finally got around to reading this one.

And I am following up on my resolution to leave friendly, supportive reviews for AMAZING stories.

Loved this one. Had me kind of expecting a quiet ending to the somewhat easily led off story, just a sweet one that you don't have to have the white knuckle anticipation for. But I loved the bam at the end! I really didn't see that one coming. Awesome, keep up the great writing!
Jesse DaClean chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Such beautiful fluff - and that's not sarcasm.
tangledribbons chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
This was brilliant, it was so sweet!

I loved it :)
Loads of Randomness chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Okay I'm too lazy to log on so yeah i love this so much and i love the way you have portrayed all of the characters
JustDanny chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Beautiful, and cute, and a pleasure to read. Go on writing like this; it's great.