Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: The Dark Master's Return
Lone wolf chapter 9 . 3/10
Well at least this story doesn't have so much negativity n it. There's just one thing bugging me. Why is the word "like" beinn used so much?
Skychild101 chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
I love it! This was great! Thanks for writing this! To the sequel! Oh! I hope Cynder will be free from her evil form. THat was a nasty thing to do from Malefor who can burn in Hell for all I care. Hmph.
Skychild101 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
*gasp* POOOR FALZAR! I hope he gets rid of Malefor though there's a high chance he won't! I wonder where Spyro will land since Igniuts (YAY!) took him to the river to keep him safe by a basket.

When I first read Mark Or dragonlord, for a minute i thought that was Hunter since his body was gold and all... ;p yeah, ignitus and Hunter are my favorites! What about your favorites? Anwyas, great work for this story! Might I ask. Is this the first story then followed by Rise of the Dragons?
Game Sorcerer chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Hello. I'm an aquaintace of Holly's. She reccomended this website and a few of its authors. Wow, this was an intense story! I'm at a loss for words! I just gotta say, bravo. It's funny, you and I have the same name! 0:-)

The Sorcerror of all Games- Mark G.
DragonLord Seth chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i admit, while you have your downsides (like always putting the stories in bold print) your still a great author.

and the one flaw with this chap (not taking from flyboy) is that spyro's parents didn't name spuro, sparx's parents did (i dont remember their names, i read it on wikipedia, but i never played ANB, I jsut have the second one and DotD)
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
kinda hard to read here and there, but all in all, really great read! hope to read more

-luna
l-Drago-l chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
This was a hilarious chapter. Dragonlord sounds like a witty character whose personality is one of my favorites.

My only suggestion would be to split the two huge paragraphs into smaller ones, for organization's sake. But other than that, a great story so far.
l-Drago-l chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
A nice, simple style of writing. I like it.

Leon's personality is already laid out, so we can easily see how he will turn out. I'm for sure going to read the rest of the chapters.
swordmaster003 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Great final boss battle and great ending. Also I liked how you tied set up the events that were going to happen in the first spyro game. One last thing: I like your sense of comedy :).
swordmaster003 chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Aw the baby dragons seem cute. The scene soon became intense though at the end when Mark broke the news about Falzar to Elva. This was a great scene which sets up the next events in your story.
swordmaster003 chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
This was your best chapter yet. I am completly stunned at how detailed this is. You write like a true novelist. I could say that this is the best chapter you ever created but I don't want to rush to soon. You have many more chapters that I have still yet to read. This chapter is the true key that will keep readers wanting more. Unbelivable. Also if I may say this Mark sounds like a chinease or Japenese warrior I have seen in a game I forget who though. But the way Mark fights and the way he stratagizes reminds me of a samurai warrior.
swordmaster003 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Wow, this was really good. I like how mark can go between dimensions. Also this was a great background story to the dark master. Also THE GIANT CHAPTER OF DOOM RETURNS. But I'm ignoring it because I understand that you had problems with the system in making paragraphs.
swordmaster003 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Okay...probally the most violent and bloody chapter I ever read in my life but good all the same.
swordmaster003 chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Again, great background story. Only critiscism is that it's short. Nothing major.
swordmaster003 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Nice background story to your chacter (of course I would probally not enjoy living at the beginning of time). Only critcism toward the chapter is that you should use paragraphs. This was a very tough chapter to read because you didn't do that.