Reviews for The Guardian, The Lady
TigrisIgnis chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Ahh! Even after all these years I still really enjoy reading all your stories. I know it's been such a long time but I do hope that you'll finish your series. It's just so good! You have such wonderful character development and a fluid way of writing. :)

Will your muse return you think? ;) I hope all is well!

All the best,
TigrisIgnis
TigrisIgnis chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Ahhh! I love your stories my dear! Are you ever going to return to them? Or at least finish this one? Please do! Missing your creative genius!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Almost SIX years! Babies are growing up and I'm hating it as much as Haldir. Maybe its good you don't update, then they can just stay as they are.
gginsc chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I love these stories of Haldir and his family. Is this all of them? I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I love this story! Please keep it going. :)
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Jo I must say this series is one of the best Haldir stories I have read. I have been captivated since the first one and I feel like your transformation of Haldir has been the most significant of any I have read before. Loved seeing him as a doting father. I also loved your original characters and do hope you will complete their stories. :)
KokoAstra chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I've never reviewed any of your stories, but I've been reading them since you started posting chapters for Just Tomorrow. I am usually not one for reviewing or getting emotionally attached to stories (I've also stopped reading fan fiction, though for some reason I always come back to your stories when I get nostalgic), however, I've read your stories multiple times and each time I've read them they've always struck a cord with me. On the face of them they are unlike any story that i've read on this site, and leagues better than all of them. The underlying emotion and bittersweetness of the stories is extremely touching, and I want to cry every time I read them. Knowing that Ashk and Haldir will be separated by time and death only drives the love between them home. If fictional characters could have soul mates I think Ashk would be Haldir's. I don't think I could read another story with him in it without it feeling like some type of betrayal. I don't know what drove me to read these stories recently, since I haven't even touched fan fiction in years, or what drove me to review these stories, knowing that you'll probably never read this review and I am pretty sure you to have given up fan fiction as well, but I just wanted to let you know how much these stories have touched me. Maybe it's seeing the other side of happily ever after and that in some way shape or form happily ever after is still happy despite knowing the inevitable end. I like seeing the small window into their lives with each story, how each character interacts with another, the ties between the family is undeniably sweet. And the emotions come through the story so well that you feel what the character is feeling. Your stories have always been stuck in my mind and occasionally I'll look in on them like an old friend, hoping against the odds that you decided to return to them. I probably being overly dramatic, but I just want to say I love your stories and your writing has touched me in ways that other authors (even published authors) don't. Thank you for taking the time to write these stories that has touched my life and that have remained with me through all these years.
sophie29 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
awww... what happend to the rest of this series?
FeatherDeath chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Write!
Josie C chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Hi I love your stories and I am sad that you have not updated this anymore. I hope you get time to do so sometime soon. I have re-read all of them atleast 5 times! :)
The Battling Bard chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
It's a shame you appear to have given up on these stories as they are absolutely brilliant. One of the best works of fanfition I've ever read. Hopefully one day you'll find the time to finish them :)
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Aww u no when Haldir wasa being a complete asswhole i wanted to kill him, he ish barberic if he thinks that treating his son as nothing more then a warden in training ish going to make him into anything, all it will do ish accomplish the hate that rests in all of us, and unless i am mistaken that hate will be aimed, not at the orcs no, it will be aimed at Haldir, and i think he deserves it, so what if his son went behind his back, so what if his son ish following a dream, so what if he ish accomplishing the path Haldir set for him years ago, he ish still his son, nothing will change that, Haldir should just grow up and realize that life isnt fair.

Hannon le

Hugs you

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
This is one of my favorite series of stories showing Haldir and his life. I hope you continue to the end..I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a happy ending.
ecan chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Great story Ihope there's more. I enjoy the family stories a lot.

ecan
Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
I'm so glad you're continuing your fic! It's my favorite Haldir story and I really want to know what is going to happen when Ashk dies, as you've predicted in your teaser fic. I hope you update soon!

-P.G.