Reviews for Stars
A Summer's Melody chapter 19 . 10/20/2016
This is gorgeous. It was so entertaining and lovely and so well written. I loved your take on Zoi and the brother dynamic with Kip. Overall this story is very fresh and just so great!
TropicalRemix chapter 19 . 2/17/2016
you should write a sequal to this about them being together after them being a band.
Llavender chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
What a lovely story! I'm happy for them :)
KageNoNeko chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
I love what you did in this epilogue. I like this AU.
tomorrow4eva chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
That was wonderful. Fascinating take on Zoe & Ami.
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I'm glad I found this story again. You'e done a nice job writing it~! It was a fun read.
Warrior of Ice chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Oh, my goodness. I loved it - so much of the Shitennou picking up the girls and slinging them over their shoulders that they'll get hell for. I especially loved that Rei caught Jude with her lap, that she now thinks he's gay, and how Ami can make people feel bad without saying anything. I think it's really one of her great defining characteristics (probably not so good for getting along with peers, but a very effective mom trait given that I have Crystal Tokyo on my mind).
Warrior of Ice chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Another great chapter - more mystery around Zoe, great interaction between Jude and Nolan, which makes sense given Zoe/Kip's relationship and M's distance. I also like Jadeite's name in this piece, which is not very commonly used for him. It has a similar feel to "Kipling", in the way that the names in this universe fit together nicely.
Warrior of Ice chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
The Shitennou scene is great here - Zoe is spot-on, and M is very interesting here. I also really liked the touches with Usagi's clumsiness and the names of the bands. From the last chapter, it was terrific that rather than being classically gorgeous beyond belief, a lot of Minako's appeal lies in charisma and self-presentation.
Warrior of Ice chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I remember reading at least part of this story when it first came out, but as usual I was remiss in my reviewing. I really like the interactions among the senshi (very in-character), the description of Mako's voice as "whiskey and honey", and the mysterious bit with Ami towards the end :).
Elen-Di chapter 19 . 11/18/2009
I loved this story. Really, really, really well done.
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Dude, I am hooked! All these characters are so different from in "The Ties That Bind" - but still so fascinating! Must read more!
Lechu chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
lovely!
Kitsune Ink chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
wow...

I don't have a lot of free time to read much fanfic but you...you are amazing...this chapter...almost made ME cry...and thats a very difficult task to accomplish. Please...keep writing...i've been keeping up w/ your other story on here too...beautiful...both of them.
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 19 . 9/30/2008
Oh I'm glad you ended it the way you did, there's always something a little too anti-climatic for me about a too-perfect ending, it's like: 'that's it, there lives are done, there's nothing more'. I also loved your epilogue, i thought it was a really nice touch. Well done on completing it!

I'm looking forward to reading Ties That Bind!