Reviews for Reflective Dimensions
StuckInRoom302 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
I know this is an older story but i had to say that i loved it!
AmeraZooike chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I know this is some of your 'older' work, so sorry if you've improved from now. Just a few things.

-Please use more diversity in your words. I keep seeing words repeated to the extent of 3 in a sentence.

-Henry and Eileen are not blonde, if you haven't played the game. They are both brunettes.

-Calling Walter 'God' is entirely your choice, but I don't exactly find it fitting. He's not looking to become a god, even though he governs his worlds, he's trying to revive his mother.
XamierTheNobody chapter 6 . 2/11/2011

But in the beginning you said that Henry and Eileen had Blonde hair when Henry and Eileen are most definetly Brunettes!

But you only did it twice so I overlooked it :3

Good job though!
fan88 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Oh, just finished this story, and i must say, i looved it. I only just recently - two days ago - was introduced to the Walter/Henry pairing, and without a doubt this was the best fanfic i've read so far - read about five so far, mostly oneshots.

I really really love how you write and make the relationship between the two so real i can feel it in my stomach. I really like the ending you made for it - and i would also have loved the whole story to be a few chapters longer, i just enjoyed it so much that it was almost sad for me that it ended.
gatita chapter 6 . 4/11/2010

love it!

can you continue it is so hbeutiful!1

i want more plz:3

so cute

and can you do abreakxgil fic plz?

the characters are from pandora hearts

thanks,this is the best fic walterhenry ever!
Ranchdressing chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Oh my... I'm so happy that this is a good ending for both Henry and Walter. They needed it.
RurikoTsukuyomi chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
This is really good! o/o
KatmIko chapter 5 . 8/12/2009

nuff said
XBlinX chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
This was totally wonderfuul.

And in a sense made me think of a girl I was with, I think there's something wrong with me if I'd accept being in that kind of relationship xD...

Anyway your fic made me tee-hee, and giggle and sorts, and the only thing that bothered me the whole time was the amount of times the word "stoic", and title, "Receiver of Wisdom" was put in. Sometimes just Henry would've sufficed. xD

Anyway I'm going to go see if you have anything else I'd like to read now. O:
NobleFarron chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love this and you. You portray Walter perfectly. I noticed your missing a world or two. The worlds in Silent Hill 4 are Subway, Forest, Water Prsion,Building, Apartment, Hospital, then the first 5 worlds are revsisted. I know this cuz I just got to the Subway World 2 time with Eileen and it sucks. But anywho, love your story and hope you write another Walter/Henry!
SPG107 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Hello there! I'm a new reviewer (love for you xD)

well, I loved the story and the smexy scene was AWESOME! I hope i'll get to read more of your stuff! Byee!
Kimiki Yoshikuni chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Sweet ending. AWSOME story, i'm a sucker for Yaoi, especially hate/love/rape couples
Kimiki Yoshikuni chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
wow, that was my reaction. and a lot of blush to boost. should i be ashamed that i find this addicting?
Kimiki Yoshikuni chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
ah, Henry seems to be falling for Walter. Who'da thunk it? Anywho i love the incorperated ghost.
Kimiki Yoshikuni chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
ah, this just keeps getting better XD. i love it