Reviews for Everyone Plays
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aww, cute!
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Aww! :3 I'm telling ya, I LOVED season 3 - definitely my favourite season - but getting Deano out of the deal somehow wouldve been awesome. Sooo, love this. :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Excellent fake-out!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Great story. You sure had me going.
ReasonToBelieve chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Great story, gotta love a happy ending!

Jamie x
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Great story! I love how they got out of the deal! I was so FREAKING OUT there at first, with the fight and how fast Sam agreed and I was thinking just NO FREAKIN WAY! But I was happy by the end. That's a great idea! :)
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
so good!

I liked it very much. ohh, I just love this story
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Good story. I kinda wish it really could have gone down like that. (smile)

bhoney chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Another nice one. You had me a bit worried there, but I should've known better. You always do happy endings, it's why I like your stuff so much.

Very nicely done! Um, could you write for the show? Cuz I've liked ALL of your solutions so far better than theirs. :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This was very cool. A believable way to get Dean out of his deal. You should send this to Kripke.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Loved it! Some wonderful Sammy angst there. And I loved Dean being there for Sam; Vulnerable!Sam and Protective!Dean is a perfect combination to my mind.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I knew you said it would be happy...but I was having a really hard time believing you. Yay for succeding! Yay for Dean initiated hugs! You are awesome, and so was this.
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Dean fought the urge to grin himself and laid on his back, folding his arms behind his head before he answered. “Well, you started it, technically, when you got stabbed.”

“What? I did not.”

“Did too.”

“I can't believe we're having this conversation.” With a huff Sam turned onto his back, and Dean could practically hear his eyes rolling in his skull.

“G'night, Sammy,” he said cheerfully. Then he was yelping in indignation, the sound muffled as Sam slammed him in the face with a pillow.

“'Night, Dean,” Sam responded, tucking his pillow back underneath his head. Dean muttered something ungracious about his brother's maturity, and saw Sam grin as his brother closed his eyes.

Dean let himself smile as well. That was the little brother he knew and loved.

This was my favorite part...(sigh). Very sweet and funny and such good voices on both guys.

Well done and cannot wait for more. The angst factor was about to put me under, glad for the happy ending and love the wrestling..Dean is such a big brother, and I can see him hugging Sam during a fight to save Sam's heart. I will be reading this one again.

sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Great fic! Reminds me of when the boys staged a fight to throw off the Trickster in Tall Tales but with a lot more angst. Good brotherly shmoop in the end. "You realize that you're the one fighting to get out of a hug, and I'm the one initiating it?” LOL!
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Great story. Poor Sammy. At least Dean helped him.