Reviews for Identified
Red Kimimaro chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This story has incredible merit, and though I know just as well as all of your other fans how busy you are, I have to insist you continue this at some point. The concept is really profound and would make for a great soul-searching/adventure plot...which is hard to find in Pokemon these days.

The notion of 'keeping pokemon is morally wrong' generates great intruige. I'm sure that if this did keep going you'd expand into the function and origins of legendary pokemon? That'd be nice to see. And also, perhaps the role humans have in the matter realistically? I would truly love to see how it works out, or at least complicates.

Another thing that has me hooked (already) are the characters. It was nice to see how you gave personality to the pokemon mentioned, granted, but the two conversing characters were really relatable. Volkner seems right on the money as far as his Gym-leader moodiness goes, and this former champion Indigo must be one hell of a trainer if she's that deep into her journey. Adding in Cynthia's recent conquest of the League also made me chuckle. As a player of Diamond/Pearl myself, it's really great to see these kinds of characters. Overall, the way you write is just captivating. I know this would make a stunning fic, so maybe an update or two when you're not wrapped up in Harbinger is an acceptable request? Por favor? Ah, I leave it up to you.

I have my eye on this one, as with all of your work. Keep it up!
Claamchowder chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You know, when I play or watch pokemon, I get the exact same idea! Also, I believe a subject similar to this was brought up in Pokemon: the First movie, no? Forgive me if I'm wrong. But yeah, you should totaly continue this, because really good pokemon fanfics like this are hard to come by in my opinion...

Anyways, keep up the good work in being TOTALLY AWESOME!

Lots of Love,

Claam
Cherrim chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
OMG this is so cool. I luv your style of writing because you are never boring. It was very insightful and it would be nice if you continued it.

cherrim
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This is actually an interesting idea. I've never actually thought about the whole enslaving thing with pokemon. It'll be interesting to see where this goes, for sure
Wise Poison chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Hey there tiger! I checked my email and noticed, holy snap, she has a NEW story out. I am thrilled to say the least, and downright shocked you found the time knowing your schedule.

Admittedly, I am a pokemon fan, though only for the newer games (DS and wii and such...) and this concept, might I add, is gruesomely intruiging. Technically, it's completely true. All of it is a slave trade and downright unacceptable in normal society. Then again, if we look at how dogs and cats are viewed as property WITH rights whose to say pokemon aren't pets with rights to beat the LIVING CRAP OUT OF ONE ANOTHER?

The points you bring up, I get the feeling, are also a critique of today's society here and now. I know you do so love to trash talk our government's flaws and opinions. The notion of pokemon politician's, wars, and the common agenda are woven so believably I could swear the squirtle doll on my bed is ALIVE now and worthy of a bowl of oatmeal. I ought to calm down, huh?

Lastly, your characterization is spot-on, as always. Indigo sounds superbly fun, goofy, wise, talented, and all sorts of neato qualities. Volkner is just as uptight as I imagined him to be! Their banter was humorous as well as thoughtful, and the fact that his Luxray was put away because she didn't want to offend it (or he or she) was too darn cute. Thanks for another enjoyable read!

I'm totally cool if you leave this as a oneshot, but I have to confess this would make an AWESOME plotline further down the road. This is all, of course, if you find the time alongside Harbinger- which I DEMAND you tend to first! It is my true love. See ya soon.