Reviews for Reunited and Revealed
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Posted 29 June 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

One year Post KOTOR: The second reunion between Carth and Dustil goes better than the first.

I almost protested because technically, this is the third reunion. Meeting on Korriban, another less fruitful meeting referred to in the work, then this one.

It was interesting in this work, that the devastation of Telos is placed after Revan had been captured rather than before, and this is what calms Dustil down. As for his originally blaming her for that deed, unfortunately, is the way human beings are; if you read up on the first Nuremberg trial, four of the defendants had been charged just because they were senior military officers, and the Judges were claiming they had violated international law by training their men to fight, then leading them; in other words, for doing their jobs (Charges one and two; Conspiracy to wage an Aggressive War, and the actual act.) while only one of them was a member of the Nazi Elite.

Condemning a professional soldier for planning and waging a war the best they can is like complaining that water is wet.
bronzeraven chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
The poor kid... That was adorable. A good hug can solve all kinds of problems. Great job.

almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Great story! Thanks for writing this! This was very interesting to read. God bless!
OrchidLurver chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was touching...too bad you left it as just a one shot though. I really enjoyed that ;)