Reviews for Underwater
Update please its sooo good
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 1/20
that was good keep the chapters coming
belladu57 chapter 5 . 1/20
Very good
Oh my gosh you need to update please! It's probably been forever but you need to update this story I love it.
Scribleyellow chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
this story is amazing and that preview just wants me to read whats coming so badly!
aimy1508 chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
i hope you are going to update this story, i love it so nuch!
cheesecat98 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I love the plot. Please continue your work it's wonderful. And the couple is adorable 3
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Hello! I remember reading this story some time ago in fact I've re-read it several times. Are you not going to continue? It's a great story and I like this pairing even if it's incest (it's a guilty pleasure), and your writhing is quite good :) hope you can post a chapter explaining the problem
Narutofanninja2 chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
I know u haven't worked on this story in years but please! I really love the story and it needs to be continued
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
I eagerly await the next chapter... and the next, and the next. An the next, and the next... For ever and ever and ever and ever.
Colorful baka chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
Its amazing
ranoshi chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I'm going to go on a limb and guess that Naruto never finds about Minato's crush before he leaves. And for the title, maybe Minato drowns and ends up forgetting Naruto and people stop mentioning him. Unrequited love is romantic but sad. Thank you for another heart stunning chapter, I hope you are doing well :-)
ranoshi chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
I like your use of different POVs, it's definitely appreciated and now I'm sad for Minato lol. The omake was awesome haha, the Councilwoman was brilliant. Thank you for another lovely chapter :-)
ranoshi chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
This chapter, I felt so bad for Naruto. Yeah... Sorry Minato, first impressions and all that jazz. I like your omakes, they definitely add to the story and are a joy to read haha, thank you for writing.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I love the concept of Naruto getting to spend time and learn about his dad since he never had the chance, add humor to the mix and it makes it better. I'm curious how this will pan out so will be staying til the end :-) This was fun and easy to read, thank you for writing.