Reviews for Underwater
Ayemi9417 chapter 5 . 10/13
Please continue! I love your story!
Ninjapirate101 chapter 5 . 9/17
I loved this so much! There isnt much minanaru out there, and if youre still writing, it would be amazing if you continued!
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 8/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
Tiffany chapter 3 . 7/2
i read your omakes and they are quite funny.
Human Species chapter 5 . 7/1
You broke me.

You didnt continue
ritsukachan99 chapter 5 . 6/10
It has been 6 years...6 long years... T-T
Elizamed chapter 5 . 6/7
Please update, it's goooood!
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 5 . 6/2
Please continue this. I'm wondering on what would Minato do next and how Naruto would react to his dad's actions. Plus, how would it actually affect the blonde jinchūriki's own timeline with Minato's obvious love for him.

I mean, would the Yondaime merely marry Kushina now because she acted as a replacement for the young lovable Naru-chan? Would Minato leave memorabilia behind having the duo's pictures and him writing secret love letters to the blonde only for Naruto to find them once he gets back to his own timeline?
KakashiNaruto4Ever chapter 5 . 5/26
I fell in love with this fanfiction! I love the MinaNaru shop and I hope you continue writing this fic! I'll be sad if you don't. ;-;
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 5/16
oh god naruto that's not ur daddy!
lunamoon531 chapter 5 . 4/14
I really enjoy reading this and I'm sad that it seems to be abandoned :(
I hope that one day you'll find the inspiration to continue it ("~")
lunamoon531 chapter 4 . 4/14
Omg, this is so funny yet also serious enough not to put me off; the perfect mix! :D
lunamoon531 chapter 3 . 4/14
I don't discriminate any type of relationships, except you know abusive and just plain bad ones, and though I don't usually read this type of fic but I think it's made a special place in my inner fanfic filing cabinet.
lunamoon531 chapter 2 . 4/14
Oh poor, naive little Naruto... *grins like a maniac* I can't wait to see how confused he'll be 3
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 4/14