Reviews for Underwater
Colorful baka chapter 5 . 7/14
Its amazing
ranoshi chapter 5 . 7/12
I'm going to go on a limb and guess that Naruto never finds about Minato's crush before he leaves. And for the title, maybe Minato drowns and ends up forgetting Naruto and people stop mentioning him. Unrequited love is romantic but sad. Thank you for another heart stunning chapter, I hope you are doing well :-)
ranoshi chapter 4 . 7/12
I like your use of different POVs, it's definitely appreciated and now I'm sad for Minato lol. The omake was awesome haha, the Councilwoman was brilliant. Thank you for another lovely chapter :-)
ranoshi chapter 3 . 7/12
This chapter, I felt so bad for Naruto. Yeah... Sorry Minato, first impressions and all that jazz. I like your omakes, they definitely add to the story and are a joy to read haha, thank you for writing.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 7/12
I love the concept of Naruto getting to spend time and learn about his dad since he never had the chance, add humor to the mix and it makes it better. I'm curious how this will pan out so will be staying til the end :-) This was fun and easy to read, thank you for writing.
katat2002 chapter 5 . 6/10
It been years man, you know it might be nice to put another chappy...maybe? I really enjoy it and ya you know.
bziralteredlover chapter 5 . 6/8
i love your story please continue
I hope you continue and have not forgotten this story. I don't usually read MinaNaru but your story was to interesting to even care.
Uehera Raika Seiyu chapter 1 . 4/27
seriously when r u gonna post up da next chapter. I hav been dying for yrs waitng for you to post it up
Continue Pleasee
AriusGrey chapter 5 . 3/27
Loved it.
theHidden1 chapter 5 . 3/8
I like this story a lot. Its different. I hope that someday it will be finished. :)
Lovelyladie15 chapter 5 . 2/5
I know it's been a few years since you last updated but please update soon! I want to know what happens next what if naruto says something about sasuke in his sleep? Ha a jealous minato is always the best xD
stay-stark chapter 5 . 1/20
I REALLY wish you would update this, it's so good!
Pittaya chapter 5 . 1/11