Reviews for This Wasn't in the Brochure
Darth Marrs chapter 12 . 5/16
That was a dang good yarn. The perfect length to tell the story you wanted to tell, with a good grasp of the characters you were playing with. Well done.
Brievel chapter 11 . 3/18
I was in Walmart earlier when I realized I already left a review on the last chapter (Sithspit) and so I couldn't put this in the appropriate place.
I have not enjoyed a fanfiction this much in a long time.
It was so well written, I could see every detail in my mind, like watching a movie. The characters and the plotline were excellent, I enjoyed every minute of it. Spectacular.
Brievel chapter 12 . 3/18
Well, I've gotten over my hatred enough to feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
And Hobbie's mental note gave me a good laugh. xD
Brievel chapter 10 . 3/18
It's official. I 100% hate Karoly.
But I guess Hobbie's made my decision for me. :/
Brievel chapter 9 . 3/18
...even tied up and tortured, Wes is playing matchmaker...
Brievel chapter 8 . 3/18
One does not simply "outfly" a member of Rogue Squadron...especially if it's Hobbie and you've already kidnapped Wes (which one does not also do.)
And I am *so* jealous of Karoly. *death glare*
Brievel chapter 7 . 3/17
He might not have fifty credits, but he's got Hobbie, and that counts for a whole dang lot.
Brievel chapter 6 . 3/17
...well, not so much now. Still some. Wes has enough on his plate...and in his noggin...without being scapegoat for someone else.
Brievel chapter 5 . 3/17
...I *really* hate this woman.
Brievel chapter 3 . 3/17
Aaaaw, Hobbie, I'm probably a quarter your age - hopefully not less - and I'd go out to a club with you! (But don't tell Wes...the club is as far as I'm going, and I don't want to have to fend your best friend off all night!)
Brievel chapter 2 . 3/17
Ahahahaha, I can *just* picture their expressions. xD I'm so tired of all the slash - they're best friends, people! So I really loved this part. xD
Newcomb chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Good writing. Good banter. Good romance. I have no complaints; I think you accomplished everything you set out to do with this, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Brave November chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
I wanted to review this earlier, but I was at work and didn't have time-but I came back! This is a great story! Everything flows perfectly, the romance isn't cringingly awful, and everyone's in character! That's like a holy trinity of good writing. The speeder chase is my favorite scene, personally. I've added you to my favorites list, and I'll probably be reading through your other Star Wars stuff as quickly as I can. Thanks for the great read!
Aerinelf chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
I love this story so much. Always wanted Hobbie to find someone to cheer him up...or at least grump with him. :D I really like the Hobbie/Wes dialogue too, I think you got it just right.
KomodoClassic chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Yay! Happy ending!
I love banter. You've captured the spirit of their interactions so well. I mean, Wes would be difficult for me to write. I love him, but I find his particular brand of humor very hard to write, and I applaud you for doing so.
Way to go.