Reviews for This Wasn't in the Brochure
Sonic Serendipity chapter 12 . 1/13
*anguished wookie noises*

It's so good. So good! So in-character! And the action scenes are amazingly described, and the dialogue is on point and hilarious (Aaron Allston would be proud!)...Wes and Hobbie are perfect, and Wedge is very well-drawn in his small role. The OC is great too. SO GOOD.
Agent ERA chapter 12 . 1/3
I absolutely adored this awesome story. You captured the chemistry between Hobbie and Wes flawlessly. I do hope you plan on writing more adventures for these two.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
So good! Love love love it! :) thank-you for this great piece!
Darth Marrs chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
That was a dang good yarn. The perfect length to tell the story you wanted to tell, with a good grasp of the characters you were playing with. Well done.
Brievel chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
I was in Walmart earlier when I realized I already left a review on the last chapter (Sithspit) and so I couldn't put this in the appropriate place.
I have not enjoyed a fanfiction this much in a long time.
It was so well written, I could see every detail in my mind, like watching a movie. The characters and the plotline were excellent, I enjoyed every minute of it. Spectacular.
Brievel chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Well, I've gotten over my hatred enough to feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
And Hobbie's mental note gave me a good laugh. xD
Brievel chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
It's official. I 100% hate Karoly.
But I guess Hobbie's made my decision for me. :/
Brievel chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
...even tied up and tortured, Wes is playing matchmaker...
Brievel chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
One does not simply "outfly" a member of Rogue Squadron...especially if it's Hobbie and you've already kidnapped Wes (which one does not also do.)
And I am *so* jealous of Karoly. *death glare*
Brievel chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
He might not have fifty credits, but he's got Hobbie, and that counts for a whole dang lot.
Brievel chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
...well, not so much now. Still some. Wes has enough on his plate...and in his noggin...without being scapegoat for someone else.
Brievel chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
...I *really* hate this woman.
Brievel chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Aaaaw, Hobbie, I'm probably a quarter your age - hopefully not less - and I'd go out to a club with you! (But don't tell Wes...the club is as far as I'm going, and I don't want to have to fend your best friend off all night!)
Brievel chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Ahahahaha, I can *just* picture their expressions. xD I'm so tired of all the slash - they're best friends, people! So I really loved this part. xD
Newcomb chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Good writing. Good banter. Good romance. I have no complaints; I think you accomplished everything you set out to do with this, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »