Reviews for From Me To You
onebigsugarush chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
HI! yes I know Im a little late but what can I say? I've just found your story and it's really good. I can see that you have not publish new chapter in a looong looooooooong time, but you should since it's a really good one. I loved the way you write, you remided me a little of Stephanie Meyer (no kidding).

So, this is what I think: You should finish the story, not because of me, or anybody else for that metter, but because of you, 'cause I can see that you enjoyed writing it and that's why is so good and fun to read; besides, it has a really great potential.

Anyways congrats for this story, hope you read this and take my opinion into consideration, xoxo.
Tanya Takaishi chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I was rereading this story, again. It's so well done I just keep coming back to it for my daiyako fix. This review should go under ch.6 but I already reviewed that so its here. I noticed in ch 6 you dropped the first person narrative. It's still miyako's pov, but I must say, I think you were doing excellent in first person and I missed that in chapter 6.

Honestly it didn't seem like first person narrative was an exercise for you. You write it quite well and naturally. Comparable to Stephanie Meyer style. If you get really motivated i would love to see ch 6 rewritten to match. Although as an avid Daiyako fan I'd rather see you update. Either way, don't doubt your first person narrative. Especially as miyako. You do more than pull it off. It's excellent!
can't think chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
aww, she defended him!

FINISH THIS! i'm putting it on alert so you have to. even if it's been over a year.
can't think chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
yay! they're going to prom together!
can't think chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
awww, Dai is such a doofus but can be sweet
Tanya Takaishi chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
So much potential! I'm in love with this story and desperate for you to continue! You must! There are far too few daiyakos out there! Please! I have thoroughly enjoyed Miyako's pov and would love exploring her character further! You must write more!
Tanya Takaishi chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Beautiful interaction between the girls! Everyone seems very in character. I like how Sora's girly moments are explained by her talking with Mimi on the phone often. Really enjoying miyako's perspective. Great job!
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
A daiyako? That I haven't yet read and is actually well written? I may love you! On to the next chapter!
FireFairy219 chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Will you please continue this? It's really good, and like you said, there is way too little Daiyako! And I really want to know how it progresses :)
Moosey Muffin chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
look uh...i haven't been on this site since i was like 12 because 98% of the stories on here are complete garbage...but this one is really well written and i would sincerely like to see it finished...i eagerly await an ending ]
Anette Paris chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Hi!

I liked your story. It's dynamic and well written, and I liked the way you handled the characters. I've read all the chapters in just one night.

It was nice to read a Daiyako fanfic, there aren't as many as I would like. And in my native language is even worse, I believe I've only found one or two stories about them xD. There are all Takaris and Soratos... and it's kind of boring, so reading something about this pairing is like a breath of fresh air. And they look very cute together.

It was great to find your fanfic. I'm adding it to my favorites and to the alert, just in case you decide to finish it someday.

Bye!

(And please, excuse my bad English).
Hell'ya chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
i totally want to see this finishhed! you give me my Daiyako fix!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
I definitely want to see this story finished. There's not a lot of Daiyako out there and this story is probably one of the best examples of it that I've read. But I understand that updates may be slow due to a busy life and writer's block. Just take your time. This chapter was great and I'll be eagerly looking forwards to your next chapter.
ShadowGreymon chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
it's nice to see another chapter to this story. keep it up!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
It's wonderful to read a Daiyako story! You portrayed the characters very well and I absolutely loved the way you wrote in Miyako's POV. The ending was very sweet.