Reviews for This One Time On The Train To Scotland
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
*grins and laughs and laughs and laughs* I just love this!

Especially the assassin 'Puffs. They're loyal and hardworking, just what you'd want in an assassination squad!

-Kai
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I think the idea is brilliant and I would honestly love to know if anyone ever wrote the story.
James018 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great little sketch. Please let me know if anyone ever does take this idea further!
simply ikang chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hufflepuff as assasins? That's gold! Imagine goody two shoes Cedric Diggory with full assassin garb. Or Susan Bones with a sweet smile and a gun machine at hand. Harry Potter petting Crooshanks on a swivel chair. Ron cackling in the background.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hogwarts mafia. That has a good ring to it. Great story.
Snaperaven chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
you want assassinations two words Cedric Diggory. Just imagine fourth year in the grave yard. "So you're Voldemort? Oh good... Master Potter put a hit out on you." He'd totally be Harry's number one assassine.
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
oh my gosh. . .that last paragraph. . .'because hufflepuffs are scary.' pfft.
Captain North American chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
OH MY GOD! this is perfect!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is amazing. Has anyone decided to continue writing this?
hypercell chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LOL! Love it! wish there was more!
bookivore chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
One issue (which I haven't written since i haven't written any HPfic to post) : the Mafia is what happens when Gryffindor goes Dark. What kind of cunning does it take to threaten shopkeepers into paying over protection money?
Milky Etoile chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh, yes, Hufflepuffs are cool XD

Nice and short. And hilarious. I love it! My goodness, ingenious. Do keep writing!

Milky Etoile .
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Seriously, the Hufflepuffs _already_ run the Wizarding World, encourage the Gryffindors to go out for sports to distract them, give Ravenclaws all the books they want, and allow the Slytherins to inbreed themselves into extinction (and keep a keen eye on the less than pureblood Snakes, _they're_ the scary ones). It's because they smile so much that nobody notices.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
LOL!
star chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
oh you got to write more.