Reviews for Camping
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
aww.. the first chapter tho was hilarious! I was crying laughing
Astry chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
i absolutely loved this! i do hope you do the extra chapter :D its nice to see vegeta bonding with his daughter, and seeing the hidden 'softer' side of vegeta _

i just came across your stories today, and i must say, you're never too old to love anime and writing fanfiction about it :D it just gives you more experience! ;)

LOVIN YOUR WORK MATE!
Noompjuh chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I really enjoy your story! I laughed out loud throughout the story :)) It would be great if you continued this story!
Gilded Blue chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Really and truly you are so, so funny. The way you have written the entire story, it's construction, delivery, and method are all perfect.

Really, fantastic job here! Good Vegeta humor can be kind of hard sometimes and you really got it.
Gilded Blue chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
How adorable that Bura sees the very very best in Vegeta no matter what.
Gilded Blue chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This chapter absolutely had me sitting here giggling on campus. It was, absolutely, emphatically, hysterical.
AcctClerk23 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I love this, and the imagery is gives every once in a while :3 I have a suggestion for when you hit a writer's block for a chapter. This could be when Vegeta teaches Bra to control her ki and fly...without Bulma knowing! xD
AcctClerk23 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
D'aw, you're so cute when you're with your daughter Vegeta /
Ieyre chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
This whole story is very sweet, funny and in-character-I especially love your Goku-Vegeta interactions, I hope you do write that final chapter with 'Kakarot' and Veggie-ness.
Ieyre chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I giggled so much at Vegeta's explanation for the purpose of his 'seed vessel'. Also, how many years on earth has he lived? And yet he can't figure out buttons yet? Oh, Veggie.
DBZ chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
aww iTS CUTE
eternalwhimsy chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
lol, this story is hilarious. Please keep writing.
senzubean chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
This is one of my very favorite Bra & Vegeta fanfics. Awesome work!
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Once again, another great chapter. Poor Trunks he has to take all of that babbling from his two strange parents. I am in love with this story, it's so funny. Please update soon!BTW the tent pitching was just classic, lol.
Sara chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Haha, this is so funny xD

I really enjoy this fic, I do a mental dance every time I see it's been updated.

But in some parts I think Bulma's just a tiny bit OOC. She's a bit too snappish. Or maybe that's just the stress of camping.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »