Reviews for Camping
SingerOfDoom chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
Just the other day I was wondering when you were going to update this...

Anyway, you're right; NOTHING could top that first chapter, it was too priceless. I mean, seed vessel? ahahaha. But I'd say this one had a good amount of humor and cute stuff, coming in a close second.

I loved the ape-shit thing, Bulma being nice to Vegeta by telling him about the letters on the poles, and Vegeta building the 2D tent :] "Astounded by the perfection?" heehee.

This is the tiniest, dumbest, pickiest thing ever (and if I'm pointing it out you know that means your story's great) but when Vegeta was saying he doesn't like Goku, he was like, "I'm not pretending!" I think Vegeta uses a contraction like, once, in all of DBZ. It just sounded weird in my head.

Anyway, I still love this story, and am looking forward to your next update :]
RubberSoull chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
i am in love with this story! please keep writing!
snoro chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
That chapter made me laugh quite a bit, this is an excellent fic :) can't wait till the next chapter!
ThatsDebatable chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
Great chapter! I'm definitely looking forward to Goku and Vegeta bonding, but you totally have to add in something where Vegeta has to show some kind of affection toward his daughter even though he realy doesn't want to. I'm still laughing over his 2D tent. Hah! Update soon!
leneypoo chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
LOL this is the worst camping trip ever. But it's hilarious and Bra is so cute. Glad to see a little more Trunks.

Why doesn't Vegeta or Trunks use their strength to just lift the camper out of the way? I'll understand if it's some mission to "rough it" as Bulma puts it, but you made it sound like there's no such thing. So it doesn't really make sense.

But regardless it doesn't bother me too much. Love the story.
ArizonaRed chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
ROFL...oh geez that was funny! I absolutely love Vegeta in such embarrassing situations! Great job!
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
LOL!A seed vessel!LOL!This is brilliant!
ThatsDebatable chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Hey! I've been reading this since chapter one, you're doing an awesome awesome awesome job! I love that everyone's in character, which can be really hard to find. You got everyone just right.

I can't wait for the hiking chapter... well, as long as Bra gets to put on her gumboots and splash daddy, she'll probably be content. Update please!
dbz rox chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Lol that was funny! Update soon!
SingerOfDoom chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
ahaha! you're great :]

i love Trunks going to bed and praying for a normal family, and Vegeta telling Bulma that she could fan him all night and feed him grapes from the vine. he's so smug and arrogant-i love it. and Bulma kneeing him? poor thing.

haha maybe it is possible to like Vegeta just a little too much...oh well!

continue!
Konoha Ninja 123 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Aww, why'd she have to give Vegeta a knee? I get her point, but how rude... poor Vegeta...

Bulma is being very cranky. I hope she gets a lot of 'told you so's!

The part with Vegeta holding his family was so cute. :}
Fujiko Kuwabara chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Yes! I was wondering when this was going to be updated! Not much happened, but it was a good chapter. I love the Briefs family, they're all so stubborn.:P

Trunks wishing that he would wake up with a normal family made me giggle. There is no such thing a normal family - especially in Dragonball Z.:P

I'm looking forward for the next chapter.:D

~Fuji
RubberSoull chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
this made me lol!

i love this please keep updating! :D
reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
LOL! this story is so cute! I loved the part where after Bra asked what a "seed vessel" does, he said to "cease your mother’s incessant nagging"
Dbz VD rox chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Aww! I really liked it! Please update soon!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »