Reviews for Camping
Frankokomando chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Aw this story is so cute :D

I love father/daughter stories. I hope you update soon! :)
Piccolo is green chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
This story is so cute! Its neat that you're doing a Vegeta and Bra story because their relationship is so cute but there aren't that many stories about them around.
Countess57 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
this is really cute

I love it update soon
AMBVLNT.ideal chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
aw this was so kawai! I loved it, I love these father/daughter stories. I hope to see another chapter soon :)
SingerOfDoom chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I've been wondering when you were going to update this :]

The first chapter was just too funny to top, but you came pretty close. I think it would have been a little bit more believable though if Vegeta had called Goku Kakarot, but it was still great.

Thank you so much for updating, and congratulations on getting married!
rantichan chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I really love your story! Vegeta and Bra are just so sweet! Update soon, please...
RubberSoull chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Omg this is AMAZING!

It made me laugh so hard xD

please keep writing more!
Fujiko Kuwabara chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Oh, this story is seriously so cute! I love it! I love how you have Vegeta down perfectly, it's amazing.:) I actually laughed aloud at some parts, great job!:D
Fujiko Kuwabara chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I thought this was really funny, good job!:D Do you plan on continuing this?
LuvleeCookie chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That is such a very cute story filled with Bra/Vegetaness.

Keep it up
JazRox chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I like this, update soon.

I like how Bra loves Vegeta and how Vegeta kissed Bra on the forhead it is cute.

Update soon.
Konoha Ninja 123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is adorable, write more! Seed vessel, ha! And does Bulma really have to be so witchy?
SingerOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
that was adorable.

you write for Vegeta very well. everything he said was something you would expect him to say. i laughed out loud at the seed vessel part when he goes "you heard the child!" classic.

your Vegeta and Bra stuff is just cute for anyone to pass up.

great job, can't wait for an update!
LaurenSimone chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Cute, sweet, hilarious, and awkward...all the things i love in a fanfic. Update, I'd love to see what else could happen during a camping trip!
Chii chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
SO CUTE! Can't wait for an update!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »