Reviews for Heartbreak
Purple-Tube-Flowers chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Question, How did he commit suicide?
piper chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
best story ever
MeridaPevensie chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Sad, but well written. Hermione's voice is just right, she has the sort of personality that would take responsibility for the death of a friend. Viktor is so sweet...most guys would be a little freaked that their fiancee was still thinking about another guy.
hello chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
It was really good. ]

It could be better, but only slightly because it's already great. It was truly emotional, and deep- which i really liked. The only problem that i found was that sometimes, like twice, it kind of seemed like you were writing an essay (it was your word use, i think you should use something else instead of "so on"). But that's it. Other than that, like i said, it was wonderful.

I also really like your writing style. I loved the way you didn't tell us straight out what had happened to Ron, we had to keep guessing right up until the end.
huntress chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
It was interesting... more of a soliloquy, than an actual story though. I've written Hermione and Ron bashing before but they've never had much emotional depth. You show that Ron while not being the most stable individual did have a little more depth than a tablespoon even if it was and did end selfishly.
anna chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh my goodness...

I'm still in shock..

I think your a good writer, but I didn't like where that story went.

Poor Ron.

It didn't feel like it was coming from the original author, but that might not have been what you were going for even.

You are a good writer though.

I'd like more it if it lead off on some point from the actually story as written already.
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Why did it take 6 years for her to understand?

How could she reject her best friend like that?

Where were Ginny and Harry - why weren't they there for him?

This Hermione is selfish with no apparent compassion - it's a bit late to worry now. I can't feel a shred of sympathy for her. And Victor's just enabling her if he says it's not her fault.

A selfish heroine is impossible to like - no matter how many crocodile tears she's shedding now!
simran chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
WHERE IS THE SECOND CHAPTER?

R U LIKE GAY?

everytime u write a good story u always do a couple of pages then leave it. now this one is good, ron killed himself? wth thats too sad. but anyways keep writing this one.
tvshows-junkie chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
NO, you killed ron!

sniff and sniff*

stupid hermione fro choosing bloody vicky!

awesome writing by the way...
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
OMG! That was so moving and so beautifully well written, you nearly had me in tears. (Close as I started to choke with tears)

Viktor must be so blind to keep saying 'Ron had other options' but he was not there so he was not privy to the conversation between Ron and Hermione that had ultimately caused a rift in the friendship not even thinking that it was his presence at Hogwarts that caused the ultimate catalist for the eventual break-up of Ron and Hermione. Now sadly it was true that Hermione knew that Ron was having problems but in her own selfish way chose instead to ignore it and not deal with it, in other words she simply did not care enough about him. She did not even try to find a way to help Ron heal from his wounds which she had caused by her rejection and arrogance not only towards his feelings but also to his state of mind. She also probably thought that his family would help him not thinking at the time that maybe she had somehow pushed him into such a low point in his mind that he fell into a deep depression because she was blissfully happy with Viktor she thought that she could sweep her troubles with Ron under the carpet.

I always thought/knew that Hermione never really valued or appreciated what a loyal and caring friend Ron was and after she cruelly abandoned him only now is she realizing that maybe she could have helped him and that she is in someway responsible and for Viktor to reasure her that she had nothing to do with what eventually happened shows that he either does not know the full story of what happened or he just doesn't care what happened to Ron and that Hermione in her mind needs to acknowledge that she did indeed have a large part in Ron's suicide by snubbing and rejecting his feelings for her. She did not even accept the fact that Molly had asked for her help in trying to understand Ron's fragile state of mind and possibly Harry and Ginny asked/begged.

Hermione is just finding out what a true friend Ron was and now knows that he will never be replaced that only now is she starting to regret what she did to him which I think is about time.

For her to think that she had nothing to do with Ron's decision to end his life really shows that she has no idea or concept of what true friendships are about. It is about caring for the other person,loyalty, honesty and above all being true to those who value you above anything and anyone else and unfortunatly she is realizing it just a little too late.

For Ron to think of suicide he must have been in such a deep and dark place, feeling that nobody cared and that there was nothing to live for and been in such a deep depression at Hermione's cruel rejection and dissmisal of his admission of his feelings about her and instead of talking she ran back to Viktor. Now this must have effected him so deeply emotionally and caused him such distress that he obviously couldn't see any hope for a future without her and he threw away the most precious thing of all - his life.