Reviews for Almost Undamaged
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
He should leave New Jersey! But Wilson should go too! They need to save themselves from this Hell! (I should know... I live in Jersey...) Keep it up!
Malfoy Angel chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
this is good can't wait to see what happens
TheKitten'sWolf chapter 16 . 7/19/2008
He /can't/ leave! :(
Valentine Satiguss chapter 16 . 7/19/2008
...

*chucks a book at the computer*

House, don't go! .

OMG! Update soon! House can't go! Wilson completes him.
ReachIntoTheSky chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
Ooh, Qui/Obi is amazing... anyway I really loved how Taub is always the one with the worst ideas in this chapter :D
ReachIntoTheSky chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
Ooh, I love the first line! It's so original :D
ReachIntoTheSky chapter 13 . 7/19/2008
Oh, Vicodin drama! I love it. It's the best kind... I can't wait to read Wilson's reaction, I just KNOW it'll be priceless... :P

I know I'm being incredibly insensitive about suicide and death but it's better than being sad about it... and besides, House will NOT die.. :D
ReachIntoTheSky chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
I had a wonderful fourth of july! Unlike other peoples... *nervous shifty eyes* There were fireworks for the whole evening and practically onto a fourth of a mile away!

Anyway, when it comes to the story, I absolutely adore it! Wilson's anxiety when it comes to thinking that House is dead is bloody cute! He cares more than he thinks he does... *squee*
ReachIntoTheSky chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
Wow. I think this may be my favorite chapter so far.

I dunno, but I think you can really taste House's turmoil. And Wilson, I think you slowly start to decipher his actions as well... And the kiss! 8D It's the first bit of action we have since the dream in chapter 6, and frankly, I am all TINGLY now! :D
ReachIntoTheSky chapter 16 . 7/19/2008
Oh, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Jealous!Wilson! He is SO adorable when he's shuffling at House's heels and stammering.

And I know that a lot of people are saying stuff like "I can't believe that Wilson is still denying his feelings..." quite frankly, I don't think he is! He didn't kiss back at the kiss, but he also didn't push House away, and that shows that he's clearly in a state of mind where confusion takes over and he's indecisive on his choices... and when it comes to rejecting House afterwards, he could easily be in love with House and simply realize that a relationship would never work and jeopardizing it would be too hard.

WOW. I wrote a novel on that. XD Anyway, PLEASE update soon, the climax is nearing, I can FEEL it!
kaypay09 chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
ugh!

dangit! i really thought wilson would have responded to a kiss like that! :( he's such an idiot.

HE BETTER STOP HOUSE FROM LEAVING! *i know a way he could stop him ;)*

i swear this story is getting better and better! i totally love it :)

KEEP GOING! OR ELSE I WILL DIE FROM STORY DEPRIVATION!

love it
L chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
why must you torture me with such suspenseful endings?

ha ha, i'm so excited for the next chapter.
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
House is amazing, but he's so incredibly sad... He is in mad need of a hug, preferably a Wilson-hug. And Wilson needs to get his head out of his arse and take a risk already. You have an amazing story, but it's really depressing me right now because everyone is so sad. Well anyway can't wait for more!
Veterization chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
Oh my god.

I think I just MELTED.

I cannot wait for there to be another update because the teaser is just AMAZING. I need MORE! :D
Murderbynuns chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
he can't leave!

Wilson better get his ass in gear now!
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »