Reviews for Almost Undamaged
Miz. Jynx chapter 20 . 7/19/2009
Wow wow I really liked it! It was almost like a movie and for a split second durring chapter 17 I wondered why there weren't any pictures! lol Very nice, happy endings are usually screwed up alot when people write them. They either make it too happy and sappy or just unrealistic. You pulled this off well! Happy writing!
A.Steele chapter 20 . 6/21/2009
Oh my god, THIS FIC WAS BRILLIANT! I love all the emotional undercurrents to it, and when House overdosed the scene seriously made me shiver. You did an excellent job, and I can't wait to see any other fics you have and any future ones you might have in the works (My fingers are crossed)!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
Lol, I never knew unpacking could be so much fun. Anyway, this story was really fun to read. I liked it. Have nothing to say that I haven't already said. Cool story, and now . . . I think I'm off to bed.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
Absolute hilarity! There's really nothing else for me to say, other than obviously they were all in character, but this was some funny shit.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
About damn time. Yay! Hot sexy making out and kissing and grinding of . . . well, you know. Cocks! Mwahahahaha! I wonder if this review is censored. Fuck. Shit. Damn. We'll soon know, won't we?

Sorry for the giddiness. I'm known to suddenly be odd every now and again.

Hot make out scene, and not filled with preteen tripe written by someone who hasn't the foggiest of what a kiss (or more intimate dealings) should be like. It was sexy, it was hot, and very fulfilling.

Anyway, good chapter. I'm glad they finally got together.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
Lol, House being an immature brat and running away from his problems makes me laugh! I know I shouldn't, but I have an odd sense of humour. I mean, it's what he does-he feels pain in his leg, he pops a Vicodin. He refuses to admit his feelings to anyone, and won't accept the fact he's damaged and miserable . . . by accepting it, and saying he knows it, he therefore doesnt' have to accept it . . . if that makes sense. It's like saying "I procrastinate all the time" makes it okay for you to procrastinate. A cocaine addict admitting he's an addict, but not doing anything to change it . . . it's like washing your hands of the guilt, although it's just another way of removing responsibility. Anyway, yeah, makes sense House would wanna run off . . .

And once again, with Wilson rushing to the aid of the man "he's not in love with." -laughs- I know that Wilson and House have a "screwed up relationship" by societal norms, but I don't see anything weird with it at all. They show their love and loyalty to each other through their actions, and not their words, which to me, makes it more meaningful. I've had more House/Wilson relationships in my life than "normal" ones.

And once again, this is just another big cat-and-mouse game the two of them openly play with each other on a daily basis. See what I mean when I say you portray them as they are in the show?

Anyway, good job. I like it.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
I honestly don't think Wilson means to be a tease, but he's definitely being one in this chapter. Does anyone actually mean to be a tease? Huh . . .

I liked the kissing scene, and I definitely liked the obvious jealousy that emanated from Wilson. That was funny.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
Actually, I quite like drawn-out romance. I like things to build. I think this is what drew me to your story-it wasn't just some twenty-chaptered smut-fest.

Anyway, I quite liked this argument, and I like that you explained Wilson's position more, so that we understand him a bit more fully.

I like that so far you haven't resorted to the cliche soap-opera stuff. In fact, you seem to joke about the cliche stuff and then not do it, as if it were a conscious decision.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
I actually don't blame Wilson at all, but I can see where people would bash him in theri reviews. I don't beleive you are portraying him improperly or overly cruel at all. Wilson is confused and doesn't think he loves House, and House is . . . well, House.

Anyway, I doo feel sorry for House, but the way you've written it, both of the characters are reacting honestly. Neither of them are being overly kind/mean to serve your evil, sadistic purposes . . . otherwise known as fanfiction . . . but yeah, I mean, if you found out your best friend loved you and you didn't think you felt the same way, and everybody was harping on you, you'd probably react weirdly as well.

Well, I can't wait to see how the rest of the story goes.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
House is such a dick, but in a lovable away. Of course his "suicide" would be all about mocking Wilson, sort of. I mean, yeah, who hasn't thought about randomly committing suicide after an argument, and thought "Yeah, that would show 'em!" but of course, only House would actually go through with it.

Normally I would give you a long rant about romanticizing suicide and turning this whole fic into an emo sobfest, but you've actually written it WELL and made it fit with the story and the characters. You are living proof that people can still write angst and not make it pathetically preteen and OoC.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
"His goal had been to fix his friendship and to steal Wilson’s lunch."

Of COURSE he was there to also steal his lunch. That made me laugh.

I do sorta feel bad for Wilson in this chapter. I mean, if he doesn't have feelings, then he can't force them, but of course he really does and he just needs Cuddy to shove him in the right direction.

Anyway, yeah, I like that you don't try to make Wilson into the bad guy-everything he feels he has a legitimate reason for feeling. Just as House has every reason to feel as he does.

It's a very believable fic, all around.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
Generally I'm not a slashy person. In fact, the ONLY slash I read is House/Wilson (obviously, and only for the past two days) and Cartman/Kyle (weird, I know.) Well, unless the characters are actually gay (you know, Dumbledore, John Hart/Jack Harkness, Willow/Tara . . .) so really, unless they've been established as gay, I have a really hard time getting into a slash fic. WHich is not to say I've never read a slash fic here or there, but as far as shipping, I wouldn't really feel comfortable in saying I ship any slash ships . . .

That being said, you've pretty much embodied House/Wilson with this fic. House is still the surly, sarcastic, snarky bastard he is, and Wilson is still the cautious, curious . . . well, Wilson. You didn't fudge up their personalities for your own devices, as some do. If (for some reason) the show decided to drop the House/Cuddy thing and suddenly went "Oh my God, House and Wilson should be TOTALLY gay!" I imagine it would go very similar to this.

Anyway, enough of that hallmark tear-filled "you've gotten me to change my ways" stuff.

Great chapter, great way to describe the loneliness and darkness of House's soul, which we are all bound to feel when rejected by someone we love. I know I've felt it. And I know I've made a complete ass of myself, too-much like House often does. I speak without thinking too much. Anyway, good job.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
As sad and heartbreaking as this chapter was (who HASN'T been rejected?) it was ver ywell written. To be honest, it wouldn't have made sense if Wilson just went "Oh, cool. Yeah, me too. Let's snog!"

It was the only way it could have been done, really. Wilson needs time, House needs time, etc, etc.

Anyway, great chapter. It was painful to read, and I could feel poor House's heart breaking in two.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
I forgot to mention this in the actual chapter, but when House referred to Foreman as Homey, I laughed so hard I choked on my gum.

I love how evil Cuddy was in this chapter. And I love how terse House was in respects to her. It was awesome. Of course, only Cuddy would be able to play House at his own game. She is jsut as rotten as he is. But in a good way.

All of the characters have their qualities, and I love how you captured them all in your fic, thus far.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Yay, House is such a dick. A manipulative dick. Mwahahaha. At least he admits it to himself. And I like how he randomly got a one-track mind with Wilson.
460 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »