Reviews for Almost Undamaged
Cardio Necrosis chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
I loved House in this chapter-all manipulative with the undressing "oh i just got out of the shower" look and him, at teh very end, wanting to stop himself from falling in love with Wilson. I must say, I identified with House a lot in this chapter-I've been known to be manipulative (House isn't the only one to have pretended to have just gotten out of the shower)and I've definitely tried forcing myself not to like someone.

Anyway, I loved their interaction in this chapter a lot. Their not-a-date was very funny.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
I loved flirty House. He is so funny. And I love that Wilson caught onto it-they're both rather intelligent, I don't think Wilson would be completely oblivious. It's funny. I love how you write both of them so totally in character. For some reason, it always seems like one of them gets sacrificed to make the other believeable. Or they'll be over-hyped exaggerated versions of themselves.

Anyway, I'm really liking this story and your characterization.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Classic-revealing feelings through dreams. I must say, I usually catch on immediately about the dream-thing, but because House is known to have . . . uh, memory blanks and hallucinations, you played it off well and I totally fell for it.

And of course, what other way would House ever admit his feelings, even to himself?
Cardio Necrosis chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I loved House and Wilson's interaction in this chapter, especially when he was like, "Yeah, it's his time of the month." That was so House.

I also like the subplot of the guy with the bleeding stomach. It's nice to read a fic with an actual patient.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
House is awesome in this chapter. I've nothing against Thirteen, I think she's an interesting character, but she does snoop around and pry and push a lot. And even if she IS right, I'm actually kind of glad House got her to shut her gob. House isn't teh type to back down easily . . . or at all, really. I'm glad you didn't turn this into some hallmark movie where house totally gives over and admits to Thirteen and they hug and proclaim the best friendship, then wear matching "I'm not gay . . . just halfway there" shirts with half-rainbows and "to bi or not to bi, that's the question" quotes etched in glittery ranbow colours. Nothing wrong with people who would do that, of course, but House so wouldn't. I'm glad you're not compromising anyone's character for your fic.

Poor Kutner. He's so funny in this chapter.

I like that House is over-analytical on the motorbike. This story is really well-written and very in-character.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
So far, this fic has been great! I really quite like teh mixture of humour and seriousness you've got, too. It's not the total angst-filled sob-fest that a lot of the post-Amber fics have, but it does have enough sadness and seriousness to be realistic. Most espeically, EVERYONE is in character so far. Quite possibly the most in-character House fic I've read, or at least, the first two chapters.

Even in the first chapter, with House hugging Wilson, it wasn't too sappy. It was exactly how House would have done it. I adored his interaction with Cuddy in the first chap.

SOmething about Kutner in this chapter shone through brilliantly. Kutner was my favourite character. Damn Obama. Interfering with my entertainment! Lol, jk. But I really liked how you wrote Kutner.
Majinkoz chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I'm loving the story so far! It's really well written...not a lot of spelling and grammar errors either. It's just the story I've been looking for. I mean really...House x Wilson is the hottest.

I just had to comment on this chapter because I was totally convinced that House was actually confused about what had hapened with Wilson, and then when it turned out to be a dream I was like 'omg!' You did a really good job convincing the reader otherwise. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
G.E Waldo chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Just another short review to let you know this fic' of yours is right up there flying beside stories of the calibers of "A Modest Proposal", Stereophonic Silence and its sequel and just a few other House-loves-Wilson or Wilson-Loves-House stories.

Truly and fabulously in character and simply excellent!
GeeLady chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Reads just like an episode. Terrific!
Piwi-chan chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
That was such a beautiful story, one of the best I have read on this fandom. It was pretty sad sometimes, but I loved it ! Thanks for sharing
da-lonely-daydreamer chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
thats just how i rejected my best friend but not as dramatic.

(but she is still my bff)

i cyied in this chapter [ch.10] T-T

you are an fantastic witter :3
Spoon10488 chapter 20 . 3/26/2009
awesome story.

Jisa chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Ha! Loved that last line! "Oh, shit."
chelsea chapter 20 . 2/17/2009
this story was very good I enjoyed reading I'm kind glad you waited on makeing wilsion like house it was a very nice read
UncrowdedOrb chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
OMG that was an extremely angsty story and i almost cried like ten times...and it takes a lot to make me want to cry over a story...it was an amazing story and omg i just can't get over its amazingness...house and wilson were so majorly cute in the end...i loved thirteens involvement in getting them togather...but yea if i had to sum it all up in one word it would be ...yes that is all one summed up word lol
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »