Reviews for Almost Undamaged
Sophia Riddle chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
ok, so you could igore my last review.. lol

since yyou keep repeating that House had married, I thought you actually don't relise it. :P

you did a wonderful job of make me cry, though..
Sophia Riddle chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
er... I'm not sure tf this fiction set in the same unversial as the offical one, since.. as far as I concered, House had not been married before, he and Stacy was living together, but not married.. ugh.. just thought you should know.

and.. 13 is like Cameorn.. in some sort of way.. anyway, I like this story(at least for now, I haven't finished it yet.. :P)
chanman23 chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
ok first i would like to say that i really like this story and was planning to review it after i'd finished reading it. but its been bugging me and i feel the need to point out that house has never been married. i dont know if its an oversight or if its just part of your timeline for your story but i wanted to let you know :)
Katiesmom07 chapter 20 . 11/12/2008
Ok, so I just read this WHOLE story. LOVED IT! Gotta admit that I would've hated you had I read it while you wrote it. Those cliffhangers? And boy did I ever hate WILSON! But given the entirety, FREAKING LOVED IT! Fan-tastic! Never thought of the ship from this angle. So perfect! Great job...okay...done rambling! :)
Demon Vampire180 chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
Noo... *cries* Sorry. But I must say this is one of the best written stories I've ever read on FFN. The way you write is absolutely beautiful, and I actually read this one to the end without stopping. I can't wait to read more, and I thank you much for posting it.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
You're probably tired of my reviews but wow... Just, wow. The tension is high and it's hard to breathe it's written so well. And you know, I think it's great that you don't only write sex scenes. They're an awesomely amazing story line behind it and it's great!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
This story has captivated me beyond belief. You are an amazing author, with the best vocabulary I've ever seen for a sixteen year old. The conversations are believable and the attitudes are in total sync with the characters. Usually I bore of long stories quickly, but not this one. Keep on writing. You're doing an awesome job.:)
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That was a beautifully written first chapter. It was so in character I could hear their voices in my head as I read and a narrator doing that parts that weren't spoken. Anyway, awesomely, amazingly, well done job! *two thumbs up* Best story in a long, long, long time.
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 19 . 10/12/2008
Oh, this was adorably sweet! I absolutely loved this story! :D
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
MOST AMAZING CHAPTER EVER.

WOW. IT'S NOT EVEN OVER YET, BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST HOUSE STORY AND HOUSE/WILSON STORY I HAVE EVER READ.
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
OH NOO TEASER! GOD NO.

I'm just about to rip out my hair! O_O
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 16 . 10/12/2008
AHH, NOO HOUSE! More kissing, Wilson didn't pull away, c'mon! :D

GAWD I MUST READ MORE. WOW, I'M ADDICTED TO THIS STORY. IT'S MY VICODIN.
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
OH MY GOD PHYSICAL CONTACT! I think I'm melting! O_O
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 14 . 10/12/2008
oh, Wilson looves him! *sing songs* I can SEE IT! Hell, I can smell it through my monitor! :P
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 13 . 10/12/2008
I knew the teaser was going to be seriously WOAH but OH MY GOD, I thought Wilson would punch him out! HE ODED ON VICODIN, GODDAMMIT WILSON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

This is so believable I feel like I've just watched an episode of House. You are brilliant :D

MORE!