Reviews for Immovable, Irresistible
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
cool
Implied.Awesome chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Beautiful. I always love finding someone (other then Joss) who actually captures River well, and you my friend, did it in spades. The line about wash was heartbreaking and warming at the same time. But you left it hangin! Who is the voice and bloody hell, when do they find the Doctor!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Absolutely fabulous. I love the TARDIS' speech.
Perrin Rynning chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Excellent! A magnificent opening to what could be a wonderful story. I look forward to seeing where (and when) this might take the readers and the cast. Thoughts:

* Mal, upon discovering the TARDIS on one side of the main hold, turns to Inara. "I never thought I would say this, but I would find considerable comfort in hearing you tell me that this is just one of your more eccentric clients whose arrival is merely a bit ahead of schedule."

* The linguistic hilarity which will inevitably ensue while introductions are made: "I'm Simon Tam, ship's doctor." "Pleased to meet you. I'm the Doctor." "Doctor... who?" "Quite."

* The interaction between Serenity's crew and the Companion(s) will depend greatly upon your choice of the latter. However, may I suggest that Captain Jack Harkness might have some interesting matters to *cough* discuss with Inara... and, possibly, Jayne.

And, of course, WHICH Doctor will you use?
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Quite intriguing beginning. I really wish I could hep you...

Oh, well if you ever get any idea...
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
You have a great writing style. Unlike a lot (and I mean a LOT) of other stories I've read, you actually take the time to go back and correct all of your mistakes. Plus, great characterization!

If you want to use my idea, you can, but I'm not sure it's quite as applicable in this situation - after all, the Tardis might not warn River about switching bodies with Serenity when she's surprised about it as well.

Maybe the Tardis has some kind of technological/emotional/mental problem, and needs the combined strengths of the Doctor and River to save her.

Hmm. Lots of possibilities. Either way, you really REALLY should pick one and post the new chapter! _ (now my 'obsessive reviewer' side is showing...) Please?
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Cool. I love it. the TARDIS talking to people is always nifty. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the great work.
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Nice idea, and you could always link it with your other story ('Rift' - i think) and make it seem that the TARDIS knew she would lead the crew to Cardiff.

xD