Reviews for Fey Child
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is such a cute story and you definitely deserve a lot more reviews than you currently have for it :)
imaginlover chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I like it, though I have abosulutely no reason why...it's kinda moving for some reason...Oh, I'm just too sentimental...
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was nice. You really got Shiori's emotions across. Awesome job!

-D101
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hm. Not bad. Yay, Shiori-story! A bit of chronological gaffe; Kurama 'was fifteen' when he entered the story, and his mother had already been seeing Hatanaka. He was at the hospital and everything. On my personal account, I doubt he ever hated her, or gave her to understand that he did, especially over something like not being accelerated in school. But that is my own thinking; we don't have any hard evidence on Kurama's childhood. On the whole, good job; the linking mechanism with Kurama's eyes worked very nicely. Wouldn't it be nice if Shuichi had been a doomed fetus...traditionally foxes get inside grown people, depending on an appropriately-shaped skull to fit into, so what Kurama did was damned weird, but effective. The New Age line was great.
Proxima Shining chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Interesting but not accurate. Kurama made a decision to remain in the Human world after the Makai tournament, to live with his human family. He wouldnt leave as long as his mother was alive and I doubt he would ever tell her the truth about himself. But the story had some interesting points.
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I am sorry but, i didnt like it. You made Kurama act as if he didn't ever care for his mother. Though he thought his mom was inferior when he was a kid, when he was eight he started to care for her (When he was 8 his mother saved him from falling onto broken glass and while saving him she get her arm cut up). Anyways, if u have ever seen the series or read the manga you would know that Kurama cares for his mother, deeply.
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
The beginning was amazing but it kind of fell apart by the end. A little too sudden
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
...Kurama stopped being cold to his mom around 6 actually... oh well, not bad.
ladyasile chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
T_T lovely, just lovely. a great fic demonstrating the emotions between Kurama and his mother. well done!

:-)