Reviews for Light Up The Darkness
pinkperson chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I really enjoyed this. Is there no chance of an update? :( It's such a great idea, I Am Legend with Spider-Man universe...
talon chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
personaly i think this is a good story but as a symbiote fan why not have venom save parkers ass from the infected
Spidey-phd chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Impressive. Very well done. I hope you'll consider doing more with this?
Dr Grimm chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Disturbing
Dr Grimm chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
insane bastard
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
cool
Viskii chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
I was thinking to myself today, what I am Legend would've been like in Peter's NYC. And then I found this. It's pretty good so far. I'm not quite sure I agree with Peter coping the same way the movie guy (forget his name) did, what with the mannequins and such; he has his daughter, which would help some, I guess? I'm not sure.

I am very interested to hear how MJ and all the others Peter knew died. Were they all bitten, and Peter and May aren't affected 'cause of their DNA, or were Peter and May the only ones *not* bitten 'cause of their DNA? Interested to see how that plays out later.

I can totally see Peter as the scientist trying to save everybody.

And this chapter's ending line was awesome: "For the moment, he was still the fastest land animal in existence."

Hope there's an update in the future. Thanks for sharing with us.

-Viskii :)
Scarlet chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
First off, glad to be on board as a Beta, and you're doing awesome.

But...where's the next chapter?

# checks back impatiently #
Wyote chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Oh wow, I had forgotten about this story. I had come across it once before back before I had signed up for FF. I really like how you blend togethor Spider-Man and the I Am Legend universe, you do a very good job with it.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Interesting concept.

Im looking forward for more!
Annie Newton chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I'm glad to see you back and updating!

Another great chapter. You're incorporating the two genres wonderfully.

Oh...and I like how you included Mahina, and the "Welcome to Tsavo" line. Makes sense. *Note to self...need to watch "Ghost and the Darkness" again-good movie.*
htbthomas chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I really like how you started up the post-apocalyptic part of the story. It's realistic and bittersweet as Peter remembers life with MJ... and I love how the daydream ended. :)
sckid chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow, I liked this. Please continue.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This opening is really touching. I love seeing Peter and Mary Jane deeply in love, having dealt with all of the problems that came up in SM3.

But that ending is a heartbreaking juxtaposition, isn't it? I'm really looking forward to seeing how you deal with Peter and May's coping with this dystopian reality.
Annie Newton chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is a very interesting idea you have here. I'm a big fan of I am Legend, both the movie and the book. I think tying these two genres together is a great idea for a story.

You're a great writer so keep up the good work. I'll be watching for an update.