Reviews for Save the Olympic Wolf
idkmybffjill1314 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Awwww GO KIM!
missvogue chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
So that was absolutely amazing and I'm so surprised how you fit those flyers into this story! Loved it! Jared and Kim forever :)
we'vehitanAllxTimexLow chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Personally, I didn't like how you portrayed Kim. She seemed to bratty and outgoing. I definitely didn't picture her that way. I pictured her a little like Bella, shy and quiet.
skypiratelove chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
AWESOME !
nessaa chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i think this is awesome how you related this to what actually happens very clever! :)
Not That Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was sweet. *aw* I haven't read a lot of Jared/Kim, but I realy liked your Kim... she was great. I love the idea of her making those flyers! D
Momentarily Infinite chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oops, I just story alerted this. Sorry xD

This was really cute! I love the idea that those flyers WERE put there on purpose. Really adorable :)

Added you to my C2, Pawprinted (it was what I was trying to do when I storyalerted xD)

Clyde x
Quil Explodes chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that was really funny. and SO original. I've never even heard of a fanfic that had anything to do with the flyers-this is just perfect. I'd always kind of wondered how exactly they got there at the exact right time.
SeeLJRead chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I Love Jiffy Pop almost as much as I love your story, and I love Jiffy pop a lot.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I like it! That was great, having Kim post the flyers :)
CassiexLynn chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow I really liked this. I wouldn't have been able to come up with an idea like this, that's for sure;]

I really like Kim's character, I think you did a good job on all of it.

Nice job:D