Reviews for Reassemble
Nice job.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
that was good
sweetlily22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
that was really well written!

i really liked it!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was so sweet. I loved it! :)
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I liked your story.
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Great story, lots of fun to read, and I would say well matched to their characters. A good job :)
Chicklit chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is lovely - great tag to a great episode. Thanks!
Raedeon chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Yay for pie :)

i loved the ending
Limone chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love your add-on to this episode.

What would Brennan's life be like with her father back in it? I think your story shows that very realistically.

Your follow-up on Brennan lying for her father and what she asked Booth to do on the witness stand is really good.

This is beautifully written down to the details.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great one-shot! :D

Love it that finally she read booth right! lol
MapleCheerUp chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wonderful story! You did a really good job at making this seem natural for the characters.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I absolutely loved this! I loved that ep so much - and also love family Brennan eps. I really hope we get to see more from Max and Co. next season.

-“Strangely enough, I think for the first time in my life, everything seems to be falling into place, like pieces of a puzzle,” she murmured. Then her eyes were open again, unrelenting and piercing as she locked gazes with him. “I’m just not sure how we fit together yet.”-

- Can so believe her asking herself this question.

-Her face broke into a full grin as she let out a light chuckle. “I’m pretty good at puzzles.”-

- That's so clever. I loved it.

Fab fic, thanks for sharing :) *favs*
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was really good, very sweet!

I enjoyed it a lot!

Leah
storywriter84 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I really enjoyed that. Booth never really got his say after all that, did he? Great job. Loved it.
Specificitydarling chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
“I’m pretty good at puzzles.”

hehe - she would be wouldn't she.

great story! i lo9ve it and I believe, very in character! xo