Reviews for When God Fails You
Flower girl chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was scary
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love your stories, there a little depressing but I love them
Camunki chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Wow, definitely intense. As an ex-Christian, I definitely know what it feels like to feel abandoned by my faith, and I think the way you described Ichigo's praying was a brilliantly dark paradox of what religion can be like!

...and it was also hot ;D

Camunki D
Mimi-ride-nationwide chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Intense. Even a bit dark. Ichigo feels abandonded by god and seems to turn to the only other thing. His Hollow. If that was heaven it does make me wonder what hell would be like in comparison.

this makes me wonder, are you religious?
croquant chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aren't you jewish? Well, I don't really care, as long as this amazingly (sinful) stuff continues to be mass produced; I am reading these over and over again and considering to send it in for a writing contest because I'm sure it will win (hehe jk)

and i imagine ichigo and i feel glad he's finally listening to those voices in his head.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Insane ? not so much... (maybe I'm erverted too ? (laugh))
Elkion chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
You're right, it was REALLY intense, but I loved it! xD
Therapy Ai chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I really liked that actually. It was intense but I think that this is one of the best you have on here.

-puppy eyes-

Yes I've practically leapt upon your user page and skimmed through the HichiIchi stories you have
PullMeLikeI'mYourZiper chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
wow... awesome!

loved the SOP, kira-sama I was praying for a good story to come my way... finally xD

this is so cool, glad you had this idea and those talented hands.

all hail dirty hichi *bows*
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
私の汚天使

a seat from me behind my novel important documents sliding surfaces south by southeast

eat the cars passed the scars passed

not remembering

brennan drake reaved razing buildings north by northeast

chatter and chill and warm and crumble, crumple

hello floor.

floor, meet face.

face, floor. floor, face.

and now that we're all introduced...

[i'm quickly becoming a big fan of yours...

hee hee hee...]
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
all i can say...whoa
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Yeah, it was intense, but I liked it. It makes me sad a bit, becase I'm all for the IchiHichi, but this really rocked me, and I'm glad I read it. You ended it really well; I'm still repeating it to myself in my head. Thanks for writing!
BleachBox Romance chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hmm, even though I'm a devout Baptist, I really wasn't offended. Actually, if kind of represented the duality of the Christain faith and what it represents. After all, people always say that God will answer your prayers and "deliver you" in your time of need, yet sometimes God makes us tough it out through all of the bad stuff. If that weren't the case, then why are there rapes and murders occuring everyday?

Great one-shot.

-BleachBox-
bybytte chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
oh...

I never thought I would ever see ichigo pray... just doesn't seem his type... oh well... I still love your story !

bisoux
Emerald Elyon chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
O_o;

Yeeaahh... Very well written... I personally don't beleive in god. I think it's silly.

*Hums and re-reads a bit of the chapter* I really liked this one-shot though. *Grins* You wrote it so wonderfully! Keep up the excellent work and never quit writing... unless it's absolutely necessary! Ja ne!