Reviews for Marks of Royalty
abcxyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Wow! That was pretty good! I have never read the magna (or how ever those japanisee comic books are spelled), so I don't know what your talking about! Well, bye!
Pia Bartolini chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
I really liked it, Dot! I read Nakaruru quite a while ago but only recently came across this story and I am very impressed - keep up the good work!
Bulma Usagi chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
wow! just started and I'm loving it
Shkira chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
The story was great, the developing relationship between Vegita and Nakaruru was beautiful. I gotta admit though, the ending confused me. THe daughter of Rubi and Aspa isn't the same Nakaruru as earlier, right, cause its 200 years later?
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Well I really liked the fic. I was a little confused after the 200 yrs went past but that's because I never saw the beggining of the series and have no idea where Vegita came from. Keep writing. :)
kaen chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
FINSIH! i wannt u 2 write a next chapter!
AnimeCrazyDC chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
It was very confusing near the end but I enjoyed it. Is it the same Vegita as the current one?
Jeremy Pesner chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Okay. I was w/ you until it went 200 years later into the future. Y don't u

email me and explain?
Sailor Aphrodite chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
What a wonderful romance.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
A very interesting story. Sigh I think Nakaruru should have just kicked everyone's but and proved thier,"Women are weak theory" all wrong! anyway good story, a sequel perhaps?
Chibi Minako chapter 1 . 4/23/2000
Nice... Very, very nice. I like it.