Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Rebirth
ZeldaMoogle chapter 47 . 12/16/2015
Yay! Oh my goodness, YAY! I have loved this story from the moment I set my eyes on its lovely lines. This has ranked up there with some other all-time favorite LoZ stories of mine and I always smiled when I saw an update in my inbox (although I joined the following much farther into the story).

I am right there with you on the life transitions thing. I'm very much in the middle of the throes of that, myself. Congrats on a first finished novel! And can I say YESPLZSEQUEL?! D Also, if you ever want a beta reader, or grammarian, or spell-checker, etc, feel free to send a PM my way. I'd love to assist if you need it, or even just need some encouragement (perhaps a red potion?) to keep writing even when Life starts beating you down.

Again, congrats! And thank you so much for sticking with this. It's been an incredibly emotional read, one on which I am glad I spent the time (and would recommend to others in a heartbeat).

Ciao,
~ZeldaMoogle
Devoted Follower chapter 44 . 9/11/2014
Please please say this isn't how the story ends!
Armaryllis chapter 43 . 7/5/2012
Love the whole story excited for the next update keep up the good work. :D
ConGie chapter 42 . 7/16/2011
Sorry this has taken so long to show up, I haven't had much time for recreational reading. I actually wasn't expecting the plan that had been brought to bear, I figured they would go up the Gerudo river and do a bit of rock climbing, but this works far better. I didn't expect Navi to help either, that was something I had least expected out everything. Now I have a question... about Shiek... I think you know it seeing as one of your character's asked the same question.

ConGie chapter 41 . 5/9/2011
I was expecting her to get all p'od and fight her way out, but this works too lol. For once she has taken a bit of wisdom into her plans even if it is a reckless plan; if you think about it that way it's the perfect blend of her genetic code coming together. I of course now expect you to dish some crazy chapter within the near future ) see yah in the aftermath!

Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 41 . 5/6/2011
I like this chapter a lot
Aria Snow chapter 40 . 4/7/2011
NO! Not Chris-kun! T.T Oh boy, we're gonna have one angry Hero of Time on our hands. *hides under covers and puts up Nayru's Love* Ah, there...proceed with enraged temper ;.
ConGie chapter 40 . 4/4/2011
I should have guessed about the Iron Knuckles, it made perfect sense, but for some reason it just didn't come to mind until I read it. Yes, I do feel like a retard for it, but that's okay, 'cause I just knew that something was going to happen to Christian! It felt about time for a thrill anyways, and boy did you give one, hopefully your next cliffie will be as good; Clifford are the best part.

BeerusUzumaki chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
love the story! gonna continue reading in the morning!
LenaLain chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
yess! finally i can comment on your story! i loved this story. its awesome and so are you!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 39 . 2/28/2011
This story is cool!
ConGie chapter 39 . 2/24/2011
"Fool girl," he says, laughing at me as I clutch the blade in my gut.

I just need to know before anything else, is fool girl meant to be foolish girl?

Well, I'm most certainly glad to see you have updated, and at the perfect time too! I'm bored as bored can be, but luckily, your story has led me to sweet, sweet bed-time. It seemed a little fast paced in the beginning, but considering they were just walking through sand... Yeeeeaaahhh, that's pretty hard to drag out when writing. Speed did pick up though after they got to the stone hut though.

The ending had a really choppy feel to it; normally that's bad, but in this case, seeing as it's a vision, I don't think it could have gone any better even if you tried. The idea of having a choppy vision just gives it this feel that you can't really describe. Good job with chappie, can't wait to see your next master piece!

AJ1ri chapter 38 . 1/12/2011
Phantom Ganon? Didn't see that coming... and I watch too much Johnny Test. They're targeting Christian and have a problem with Dark Link? Aeria has her hands full. Incredible chapter! I'll be awaiting the next!
ConGie chapter 38 . 1/3/2011
Well that's certainly not good... I do believe that, well, Impa is kinda screwed there... And probably Ruto too, which really sucks cause I like her the most. Out of the sages, not all the characters; if it were all of them, Midna takes the came, but that's beside the point. Great chapter! I have honestly missed this, more than you would think, but it's the truth. It just feels so real, the way you write it. Hopefully I can get another taste soon.

Aria Snow chapter 38 . 1/2/2011