Reviews for The Plan
McMajekcalzona chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
first off AWWWWWWWWW

second off

HA CALLIE WON THE DEBAT THEY HAD A GIRL! HAHA INN MARKS FACE!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
CUUUUTE. Very cute and a wonderful happy ending for these two. This bit towards the end was so Mark/Callie ish, it just cracked me up:

""You'll be my, beautiful, tanned, beached whale."

She snorted.

"What? You didn't know I had a thing for beached whales of Latin descent?""

Great story. :)

Red Bess Rackham chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
This bit was PERFECT: "Or rather, how she didn't feel. She was numb. The kind of numb that came right before you realized you were missing a limb. Or an organ. Like a heart." Totally excellent imagery/description. Also loved that she cried about "killing" his favorite leather jacket, haha!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
Haha, Callie's How To's were hilarious, especially the first How NOT to Seduce a guy. Great writing!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
He's going to propooooseee! :D :D Aw, I can't wait to see what Callie will do. Probably be shocked, then angry, then touched, then accept, haha.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Mm, loved this line: "She believed in 'them'."

Hopefully Callie can knock some sense into Mark...!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Aw, so she's now pregnant and Mark is adorably and painfully and obviously in love with her. Cute chapter. Reading on... :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hah! It's coincidental that you wrote this, as I believe in the latest season of Grey's Callie and Mark did in fact have a baby together? I stopped watching around season 5.

Anyways, reading on - I'm intrigued if you're writing it and not Shonda! :P

ARandomYouth chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
Hey, I liked your story! Anything to do with Mallie, I absolutely adore. Good job!
tango-madison chapter 16 . 2/6/2010
I've read pretty much all your Grey's fics. You're just amazing. IDK what to say anymore. Amazing.
Animelover6000 chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
Oh I think that you should write a sequel! Just for me! LOL, well what ever you do I will read...until next time!..or maybe you have done another story..imma go check! Bye:D
elaine451 chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
I just read this fabulous fic during my lunch hour, I loved it! This is the first Grey's Anatomy story I've ever read and I'm so glad I found this fandom, and I love the idea of Mark and Callie together, wish they had done the same on the series.

But about the story, great writing and you have the characters down pat! The dialog was hilarious, and it so sounded like Mark and Callie.

I'm off to see if you've written anymore, if not, I hope you do! ;D
raelenie chapter 16 . 1/11/2009
OMG

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINISHED!

wow-awesome, awesome, awesome stuff.

i loved mark's proposal, so gorgeous and little simone seems adorable (is she more of a clalie os more of a mark?)

congratulations on finishing this fic. It was a pleasure to read, i can't believe i won't be searching my inbox for an update for 'the plan' anymore...

so, congrats again and i cna't wait to read more of your work!
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 16 . 1/11/2009
ah! u finished! beautiful story, awesome ending! thinking about a sequel? u should :)
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 15 . 1/5/2009
awesome story!i love it! update soon plz! :D
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »