Reviews for The Fanfiction Academic Institute of Langley
lazaefair chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I just read 'Those Lacking Spines,' and I have to say, I very much approve of this trend of epic fanfic sporkings disguised as well-written, funny stories. I do wonder what the staff and Powers That Be who are behind FAIL make of Lustbader's work, which qualifies as professional fanfiction? Or how about the fourth Bourne movie in the works, does Paul Greengrass have to take a one credit course at FAIL to get a license?
Maelwys chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
More!

may i compliment you on the seeming perfection of Bourne-mania. The rest of us can sure take a lesson in background reasearch from you!

actually, more, please.
ToRestOrRange chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
They live! It's good to see more students popping up.
Leong s. Maelwys chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
As a Chinese-Canadian person that happens to eat Japanese way more than Chinese i can sympathize with the Pale Green Evil tortured Aly, it does burn! Badly!

You know one time there was this lady that thought it was guacamole... enough said.

Very well. Its pretty good so far i guess and the characters are quite realistic- the canon-sticking people, the newbies, hey this really is like a school, those can be your cliques right there!

They being totally crazy here appeals to me. I wonder if you could put in an interesting field trip in here somewhere comprised of more than one life-threatening situation? Please?

I want to see the reaction...
Crazy Proffessieril s. Maelwys chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
Twu Wuv! Gar! NO ZSUCH NONSENSE!

*pant pant*

Although the Bourne Pilgrimage Vengeance and the, um, what was the other N/J? meh, they were pretty good. Back to the point, which was, uh, oh yeah, JASON BOURNE IS NOT REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A ROMANTIC CHARACTER.
Marilyn s. Maelwys chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
He's got plans? Just how many explosives would that entail?

Wait... you ressurected Marie Kreutz! I love you! Anyway she doesn't really die until the fourth book, right? or is that the fifth...

I need a library visit. Soon.
Marilyn s. Maelwys chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
"OHmigawd! Treadstone bloody assets!"

Meh, I might be with him there. Assassins are cool.

Vosen and Landry- ugh! We really really really DO need a FAIL. Only without the characters, they're too distracting.

Gowsh. I think I love Miss Alex. Just let her loose a little in Fanfiction itself and everything can be purged in fire and water and all that crap. Man, some of those slashes... We really need Miss Alex.
Jewelia13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
YES! New stuff! I'm in heaven! Excellent work as usual, my dear, keep up the great work!
Steel Scale chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
(too busy rolling around trying to regain breath to speak)

ROFLMAO!

This is great, I'll send an app also!
missanonymous chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Okay, now this really makes me want to watch the Bourne series. I didn't even know it was based on a book! *looks kinda sheepish* Yes I'm reading Bourne fiction without watching the Bourne movies. So I don't recognize any of the characters but the main, but I love these kind of fics. Please, please update! If you do I'll watch the movie...may be *impish grin*

yours truly,

Miss Anonymous
La Flamingo chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Amazing. Awesome. Entertaining and man, I wish in real life they had something like this for bad writers.

And wasabi? Pale Green Evil?

Catchy. I like it.

That is all.
Silver Queen chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Oh ouch. Wasabi. Truly evil stuff. And before breakfast runs. These people dont mess around. XD Great chapter.
IlfirinEstel chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Haha! I love this idea. I just might have to send in an app. Almost makes me wish that there actually was a school like this! Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more of the interactions between book and movie characters (especially the Bournes. And the Maries! They're teaching a class, if I remember correctly...?)

I'll definitely send in an app! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Silver Queen chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Wow, I was very pleased to see a Fanfic academy in this fandom. I've sent in my enrollment form so I hope that's okay. :D Looking forward to the next chapter.
Badr chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Haha. -Excellent- premise.

I want to see where this goes.