Reviews for It All Started With A
PWK chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
Whhaaaaaaaaat? Why did you stop? ." I really wanted to see the ending... Too bad... Aww, now we'll never know wa happens! Nooooooooo!Anyway, love your fic and hoe you feep writing up 'till now!
dove tree chapter 19 . 10/23/2010
I can't wait wait for the next chapter. You're evil for leaving a cliff hanger *pokes tongue out*:) this is an awesome as story!
BellaPerea chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
CHIBI-SASUKE!

LOL, I know nothing of PoT and I'm reading it. My step-sister and y cousin keep on talking about PoT, and I decided to check fics out. I'm too lazy to go to onemanga, and my computer's too slow.

Oh well...

I SOLVED YOUR WRITER'S BLOCK DILEMMA! I'm gonna bring a pan to school and hit you continuously with it...:D JK. But you were mentioning that you had too many chapters...WRITE LONGER ONES! :))

K, that's all for now! C U TOM! bai! :-h

Gaara XD
ansonozaki chapter 19 . 5/27/2009
nice story... but some chapters are inconsistent... Update soon! hope tezuka is okay
Edgey xD chapter 19 . 5/27/2009
hey there mrs. t :)

another coolnessity chapter. UPDATE SOON WOMAN

bainess
jigokunooujo chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
I like your story. You're doing great keep up the good work and I would love to read the next chapter soon. Wow! Great job! I can't wait to read more! make the reader want to watch out for the next chapter. Nice chapter and well written
Marga Querido chapter 18 . 3/27/2009
MIKA! OMG! It's so KILIG! Make it fast! -)

oh... Give me your Grad Pic :P I'll give you too.. :D
Marga Querido chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I want more! Don't forget to make pa! Looking forward to it... :) ;) :P
Marga Querido chapter 16 . 2/14/2009
I love this! Unexpected! They're so cute! Does Mia like Tezuka? I already know that Tezuka likes her but does she like him? : Write more! Can't wait! :":":::):);)
Marga Querido chapter 15 . 2/13/2009
I'll continue this tomorrow...I'm so sleepy na kasi ehh...but nice story...I love it...Hope they will have a happy ending :: :)):))
Marga Querido chapter 14 . 2/13/2009
Kai is so mean! I wanna kill him right now... Moku-chan? :)):))

I love this episode...He's falling in love! :" AH! Don't tell anyone about my reviews...:):):)
Marga Querido chapter 14 . 2/13/2009
I thought it was IPS...not YIPS...:) JUst saying...like this one too...
Marga Querido chapter 13 . 2/13/2009
“55% chance that he’s thinking about tennis, 45% he’s thinking of school, 5% chance he’s thinking of family matters and friends, and 0.001% he’s thinking of something random, like girls.” :)):)) FUNNY! :-J That's so funny...Data-chan/Data-pyon :)):)):)) I love this..
Marga Querido chapter 12 . 2/13/2009
Jealousy! :)):)) I'm just kidding. I like this episode...Make some more...I'm kinda almost finished...
Marga Querido chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
Kai is so annoying. I hate him. Why does he have to be mean? Anyways, don't forget about the picture. ;) :)