Reviews for When There is Justice
Marian'sAmazing chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
YAAY! That is so beautiful. And so in character, too! Good job! 5 stars.
Miss L Croft chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
You did have a fluff explosion, but it was a controlled, lovely one, so it's fine! And yes, tehy are the cutest! More of the same please!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aww! How cute! I love the bits with Robin and Much. They are so in character! Eve and Much are so cute together and this scene between them is so sweet. Good job!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
YAY! Fluffiness is good very good . . . . aww sweet! We fanficcers don't have much to go on with the Much/Eve ship but you really have nailed this one! Nice Work Gilari!

The Spirit

PS: Hm . . . Welcome to my new Empire Count Much! MWAHAHAHA!... sorry mistress ... *hangs head in shame*
knacky chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I loved this fluff explosion and it's good to have the much/robin friendship also
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aw, that's so cute! I love it!

~redrose7856
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love this. I love it. You explained why we didn't see Eve again, which is nice, and there was fluff. God knows we need some in this fandom. I did know that the counterpart was countess, and I thank you for not using earless or whatever made up term.

In short, excellent job. Much deserves everything and more.
Gertrud chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Fluff explosion - hehe, well you got out of it with style ;-)

It's nice to read some Much/Eve - they are so cute and Much's so funny.

Thank for writing and posting it!
WishfulTrance chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I loved it! Much and Eve are cute, yes, but Will and Djaq better come back, because i can't live without them!

CF xx