Reviews for Paradise Lost
Timeless number 1 chapter 11 . 9/23
Why have you stopped writing this? I adore this story! Definitely one of the best I've ever read!
Where is the update
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Noooo! Why you no updating anymore?
Le chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Pleaseeeeee Finish this story! *Puppy dog eyes
1066wthec chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
not sure what to think of harry
dhh chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Umm..Basically you're doing CANON with the supposedly "DARK" Harry or whatever..BORE!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I don't know a whole lot but I would like to point out why doesn't Harry illegally use his broom to go somewhere secluded like a field or somewhere rural to to this? At the worst he will be caught by the police and sent back home.

The only danger Harry faces with his broom is other airplanes both large and small private ones who are not expecting him to fly around as he won't fully show up on ground control radar except as an unidentified mobile blip with no information.
d1x1lady chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Great story. Really interesting!
LightsPast chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
ahahaha, it might just be me but whenever i think of Voldemort writing letters to harry, i just can't stop laughing XD Cool story!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Brilliant. I wish you'd continued it.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
I hope that you plan on updating soon! I'm really enjoying this!
Shannon the Original chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
This is really good please update soon really good i want to carry on reading in!
GinHanelle chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
I do hope you continue with this story. I really like it.

3 3 3 May you be inspired.

Hehe, I LOVED how you had Harry sign his letter to Voldemort. It just seemed so cute. I think I'll start signing my letters or e-mails to people that way..._
GinHanelle chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Yay! The polyjuice thing in second year was one of my favorite happenings in the whole series. Lol. Crazy Gryffindors.

3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Oh how embarrassing! Passing out...LOLOLOLOL!

Can't wait to read more _