Reviews for Stay With Me
Erilin-chan chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Awww, cute! Like the idea, and he really would have needed medical attention after a battle like that. Not swanning off to some cave!
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh my goodness, this made me cry! *sobs hysterically*

Absolutely love it, definitely going in my faves!
horse.dog.lotr.fantasy.girl chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
i love this story! it is really cute sweet and beautiful! well done!
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
sweet, and very nicely written!

Luv from a Mutt.
losttoxichope chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I liked it. It was simple and believable in some sense. If that makes any sense at all. Either way very nice job - it gave me a nice Yuffentine fix. :smiles:
USWeasilgirl chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
its so cute its begininning to choke me.
Ki-Ri-Sable chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
OK, quite frankly i loved it :) it was such a gorgeous little story and 100% awesome X3
Valentine'sNinja chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Aww, that was incredibly sweet and I loved the ending. Once again, I would like to point out that you did a great job in writing Vince more human, and I like the fact that Yuffie was there to take care of him. Also, I do agree with your note regarding Shelke. I mean, Lucrecia may have saved him in the end, but that didn't erase all the things Vince went through because of her and Hojo. Plus, I don't like Shelke, period. It would've been ten times better had Yuffie been there, but SquareEnix is against us VinceYuffie shippers. Anyway, I got off track. Back to the point: the fic was great, nicely written and with enough fluff to make me 'aww.' Hope to see more from you!

Joey
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow, I like this start. I don't I've ever seen Vince written this way. We all write him human at one point or another, but I've never delved into writing him as someone who can feel that much physical pain. I think you've done an excellent job here, so I'm off to read the next chapter!

Joey
Black-Valentine-1992 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I love it! It was a great ending. I really think it left room for future fan-fics :) Brill *faves*
Star Anise chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Yay! A fast and totally adorable update! Is there more to come? I hope so!
BethylIsLove chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Yuffietine rocks! :) They should be together!

I haven't beat DOC yet... but I've seen clips of the end... and I really dislike Shelke... and the Vincent and Shelke...

I love your ending though! -

I thought Vincent and Yuffie should have been in the ending together too!

Great Job! -
Star Anise chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw, so sweet!

This really well-written - very accurate reactions and descriptions all round. Will you continue it? Maybe write that vacation?1 ;)
Ki-Ri-Sable chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
ahh such a cute story _. i really enjoyed it :) i must admit i thought Vincent was a bit ooc with his speech at times, but other than that it was a wonderful fic and i look forward to the epilogue.

Keep up the great work! :)
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'd say this definitely deserves and Epilogue. Very well done, and very sweet at the end. Would love to see the conclusion. Other than a few minor spelling and word usage mistakes, this was an excellent, and I mean EXCELLENT piece of work. Keep it up. Totally loved it! Ohh... and don't forget to write that Epilogue. God Bless!