Reviews for No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
AntiSora chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
That's very nice of you, to let somebody else finish something you don't feel like finishing. :3
BoredomIsDeadly chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
This makes me all sad and teary inside. :(

But I enjoyed this fic and I'm not gonna force you to continue, heh. Thanks for taking your time to write this!
craig chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
nice story haseo cant let it end like this
Catalyna Christopher chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
i decided to review once i got the 1st 5 chapters read...but now i'm done..so here goes:

WOW.

this story is great! i love it! i really can't wait for more! -hands box of pocky 4 inspiration-
Autumnmycat23 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Aw. I really liked this... Oh well. Thanks for the story anyway! (Even though you get my hopes up with the e-mail... XD)

autumnmycat 3
AntiSoralycos.com chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
I really like this... Please don't say you've dropped it!
StarryGateway chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
meh! Come on! Update! the suspense is killing me! *saves a bunny then kicks it* PLEASE!
Smutyaoifan chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Oh my god this is such a good story! Please, why won't you update? Did you abandon it? D: please update! please i can't take it! *squirms*
Taxima chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Ovan's supporting him even now? I would hav ethought for sure he'd come into the Serpant of Lore and take back what he gifted. This really deviates from Ovan's plans to bring back Aina. But I am enjoying the story, good luck finishing.
StarryGateway chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Not the Chim Chims! Damn Sakaki!

I justt restarted playing .hack/ G.U, Redemption. I hates Sakaki.
TheKiraSparkle chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
This is a great story! I love it :3 specially Haseo. I wonder what Ovan is going to tell Sakaki o_o Tis scared but in a good way!

-'kira
Emi chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
D:

How could you end the chapter like that?

Especially when youre not updating anymore.

It hurts my heart.

Please be nice and update again?

Please?

Please?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Your just lucky you wrote that sentence at the end. Hehe..
Zeralu chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Oh geez, Digi, you really need to tell me when you update, I can't believe I'd been missing this!

This is just my opinion, but I really do believe that pain and torture is truly your forte. These chapters where Haseo is beat, you describe it so beautifully and so explicitly, I can literally imagine the pain as if I were in Haseo's place instead, which is really amazing.

Do please continue, I know you're very busy, but I love reading your writing so please continue writing.
Oracle Five chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
First puppies, now bunnies...this fic doesn't seem very cute animal-friendly. _

Let's see, let's see...unfortunately, this'll probably be a short review as I have no idea how to express my delight in your excellent fic. Nor can I think of a suitable way to explain my sheer awe at the way you've handled the storyline, or how you've made my day as being the first Infected!Haseo storyline I've found in about six months of searching...

Nope, can't think of a thing. I've been rendered completely speechless. Really.

Good job!