Reviews for Love and Marriage
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
LOLZ

I read the first story, and it made me crack up. I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter on this one!
lonelyassassin chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Please, rediscover this story and update!
cnwood chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
KEEP WRITING!1
Sakari-san's Lover chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
This story is awesome! Why did you stop writting it?

I think you've done well with Sephie's personality. He is rarely OC in this story and when he is, it's believable. Please continue this story!
Sakura Trees chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
wow wookie ?anyways i like the story and if you have any problem with anything that has to do with the story email me
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
THE BEST!
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Heheheh!

Great job!

YOu are GREAT with romance!
Rueh chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
I really enjoyed reading this story and the one before it, and it cracks me up ever time reading Marriage is a Wonderful thing. I enjoyed it so much I ran it off the printer for my own amusement-now I get yelled at for laughing at 1-4 o'clock in the morning. Oh well *shrugs* I really hope to see an up date on this story sometime soon. The way it sounds is that Hojo's not going to let well enough be and (I hope because I hate the guy) Sephiroth forgets what Katheyn said about running people over with the car, and runs Hojo over a few times in the Shinra parking lot...hey, while at it 'accidentally' a rope catches his foot 'Sephiroth not knowing' drags the crazy scientist all over the streets of Midgar...

Completely off subject...ah...can't wait for the next chapter. (you know what? I believe this is the longes review I've ever written.)
Juzu chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
I really like it so far! Update soon,k? Can't wait to see what happens next!
Juzu chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
I really like it so far! Update soon,k? Can't wait to see what happens next!
Emily chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
Wookie eh? You just come up with that on the spot or something? Heh, I love this story. Always makes me laugh. Update soon for me OK? You will? All is good then. _
fallen chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
MORE!
KrisKinnus chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Hiya! Remember me? ...probably don't, but oh well. LoL Neat-o story and I'd like to tell ya that I'm back and continuing my Iria story that you seemed to like. :) A new chapter is up and I'm halfway done with the next. Anyways, I'm off! C-Yaz! -K-S!
Maya H chapter 2 . 2/7/2002
YIKES! Wookie is a whack name! Is Kathryn high or something?Pretty interesting so far.I have 1 request to make and that is please make Sephiroth win at an argument for once! _;;;;
KrystalClear chapter 2 . 2/4/2002
I quite agree that AeriSeph is better than CloRis, which is the reason I'm making the story AeriSeph! Thanks for reviewing my story... and you know the story you recommended to me? I actually READ it before! Isn't it cool! And it almost brought tears to my eyes... just something about the way she describes the tragic couple... SIGH... Anyways, thankees for recalling it to my mind, I actually left a review this time. Geez, getting quite long, isn't it? I think this story's really funny and thankees for reviewing and thanx for the info you provided about gast and Ifalna! (though I'm thinking about making Gast's name gregory...)