Reviews for Love Bites
chocovic-chu chapter 14 . 10/29
Aww, no continuation? I'm down.
But, what an interesting story! Your Naruto was sad yet strong, and your Sasuke, jerkass yet maturing enough in the last chapter that made me finally like him.
Thanks for sharing and hope you have the love for this SasuNaru story back. :)
rosianakawai chapter 14 . 9/27
This is really good.
Are u gonna continue this story?
Its rare for me to read sasunaru yaoi ff cause i always read sasufemnaru.
But this story and the plot i love it .
Pls do continue
Hiyorai chapter 14 . 3/8
Okay, after 5 years of this wonderful story not being updated. I think we can assume it's never going to be. And this story's ending desperately needs to exist. Somebody should finish it on another account, maybe? seriously, I don't know, oh my god! Dx

Great writing style and great story. I'm very broken hearted that it's been abandoned. T_T
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 14 . 3/6
Omg i absolutely LOVE this storyyyy! Are you eever going to finish it?
WHILE i was reading this story to the end it was great i would give it an 9/10 i give it a 9 beacuse ending is shit
YOU KNOW iwas beginning to like sakura in this because she was so c ute but now im back to being neatrual to her
at the end of the chapter it was so KAWIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 1/13
gorillazspaz chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Holy shit. This is like a K-drama. It's sooooooo good. Oh my god, it's like a guilty pleasure! You know that what Sasuke is doing is wrong, but you love it all the same! It just proves that we're all kinky bastards at heart :)
MiAiMo chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
You left us on such a cliffhanger moment!
I'm literally begging you to finish the story goshdarnit!
Animagination chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
ExGratia chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
I remember this as one of the first fanfictions I've ever read. I'm glad it was such a good one!

Unfortunately, I've come back only to see that it's been years since your last update, which is kinda depressing. When I came back to read this, I though you'd have finished by now..

However, I'll still add it to my favorites :) Hope dies last!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Ah! Please finish, this story is going by lovely...i like how your taking this story slow and building it up
But why did you stop right there when both Naruto and Sasuke are starting to get along? I hole you finish and can't wait to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
This was my favorite fanfiction I wish it would update, but since it's been years I guess that's too much to ask
SimDiru chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
NOOO. How can it just end there.. This story is as amazing as all the rest you have done. I have always like stories like this. Where Sasuke is this mean, cold rich kid who doesn't believe in love and just have lots of one nightsstands. I like to see how he slowly changes from that person too one who is capable of feeling love and care for others. You have really done an astonishing work with his development. I can't wait to find out how it's going to end. They are just so sweet together
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »