Reviews for Love Bites
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Eh, not feeling this story. The plot itself is super interesting but the development of Naruto and Sasuke's relationship just seems confusing. Especially due to the fact that you chose to insert rape, a delicate topic, into your story and then suddenly change it to budding love.

Stories like this that romanticize rape without fully considering the deep aspects of it are, in opinion, really irresponsible. Don't get me wrong, some of my favorite fanfics are dark in nature, and do include rape or assault. The difference is that those authors handle the topic with exponentially more grace and care. This story seems to play the whole incident off, as if saying "well Sasuke raped Naruto, but it's okay because he liked it and came a bunch! It wasn't technically a real rape,"... i can see what you're trying to do, highlighting Naruto's confusion about not wanting to be with Sasuke, but also enjoying the act. I just feel like it's glossed over, then randomly brought up again.

Naruto doesn't have to fall into despair over the incident, I agree. But in a story where he is shown to have been repeatedly abused and mistreated, I would hope we could see a bit more of a reaction from him. It seems like the whole incident is just brushed over. I get that he's supposed to be forgiving and he's protecting Sakura, but it just seems like a lazy attempt to show some smut through assualt, and not have to deal with the consequences afterwards.

I feel like I would have been a little more okay with the scene if it had led to realistic character development in the plot. But it seems like the story is divided into pre-rape Sasuke (cold, cruel, selfish, AND a criminal) and post-rape Sasuke (caring remorseful, concerned). Huh? Where was the transition, and what caused it? The little crying scene with him was nothing but him being sad that Naruto wasn't enjoying being assaulted. How did lust randomly turn him into someone who wants to protect Naruto and be around him all the time? What does he possibly like about Naruto enough to pursue him, other than for sex? Love can be confusing and unexplainable, I get that. And I can see that learning more about Naruto's past has changed the way he views him, but to the point of wanting to pretend the assault never happened and having a real relationship? The whole thing just seemed so sudden and very geared towards Sasuke's feelings of entitlement. Naruto couldn't say no to sex, and now it seems like he has no choice but to be herded into a relationship with his rapist even if he is developing "feelings".

I just don't buy it. This whole rape to love idea is prickly at best. I think the premise of the story was very unique, and cool. But using rape as a central and pivotal moment for this story was a poor choice. Like another reader said, something monumental has to occur for me to believe that this could ever be a true love story. Right now it just seems like sasuke needing to selfishly have Naruto accept his affections because of his overinflated ego, and Naruto "falling in love" because he's attention starved.

Maybe I'm just annoyed that rape is super 'kawaii' and lovely when it involves one's OTP. But this is fiction, and you're well within your rights to use this plot device in your story as you see fit.
Eideline chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
I want to read this version with Sasuke as servant and Naruto being the asshole heuheu
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
this was really good I usually never read yaoi but this got me hooked!
Concorde8 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Wow. Another masterpiece. You're an expert at character development and satisfying endings!
Thank you so much for writing this story. I really enjoy your fictions (ESPECIALLY the Naruto ones. Hehe.) I hope you'll keep on writing stories; you're very talented!
SasukeLovesRamen chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
I love this story so much TnT.. woah, this story is like 8 years old ._. amazing o-o
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
This fic is so poorly written, I've got no clue why it's got over 1,000 reviews. The premise of the story is a classic one with Sasuke double-crossing Sakura because he wants to get at Naruto, but other than that, this fic simply isn't very good.

The first problem is Naruto. Sasuke is sexually assaulting him, yet all he can think about is Sasuke betraying Sakura? Could you make him anymore unrealistically pure hearted? Canon Naruto Uzumaki is self-absorbed. He makes every situation, no matter what it is, all about himself. He wouldn't be this concerned about Sakura. Naruto is also being a complete doormat for accepting Sasuke's assaults. He complains but doesn't truly fight back. This makes him look really pathetic.

Next we have Sakura. The mystery with what happened between her and Naruto is interesting, but then you had to make it look stupid by having Sakura not actually remember the cause of her hatred. What? All those hints, yet you can't even come up with a semi-decent mystery plot?

Finally we have Sasuke. What can I say about him? You wrote him as a rapist bastard with NO redeeming qualities. How are we supposed to believe Naruto would fall in love with his molester? And now that you've decided to get the romance going, Sasuke's personality does a complete 180 with barely any explanation for it. After repeatedly violating Naruto, we're really supposed to believe that Sasuke would suddenly begin caring for him enough to make a vow to end Naruto's suffering. Sasuke himself is the direct cause for a lot of that suffering! There's no consistency to how this character is written and he totally lacks charm. What did you expect when writing him as an entitled rapist?
Kyuubi-dono chapter 14 . 5/29/2016
Awww! The fluff at the end though! Awesome! Also, DAMN YOU RUKA! YOU TO AIKO! AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT ISN'T NARUTI, SASU-TEME, SAKURA, SHIKIMARU, GARRA, CHOJI, HINA-HIME, OR ANYONE ELSE IN THE MAIN GOOD CAST! DAMN YOU ALL! Update soon though, so I can finish reading this awesomeness, and damn the rest of those ass hats.
theclosetfangirl chapter 14 . 4/10/2016
︵ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) le feels. anyways, amazing job with everything about this fic(zat characterization es trés bien). writers like you insfires me to read more fanfics ヘ(ωヘ). please continue writing or youll be hit with my tsunami of feels and muaaahs
Avid Reader chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
I literally love your book so much. Like I really don't comment on things pretty much ever but I seriously need you to keep writing. I don't know how you could lose interest or whatever because I am enjoying this so fucking fiercely. Please have mercy on my cold dark soul and finish this soonly and with detail. Or at LEAST tell me how it ends because, though I'd much rather read it, I need to know. Like as bad as sasuke and naruto need each other, I need them. And you. Please.
chocovic-chu chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
Aww, no continuation? I'm down.
But, what an interesting story! Your Naruto was sad yet strong, and your Sasuke, jerkass yet maturing enough in the last chapter that made me finally like him.
Thanks for sharing and hope you have the love for this SasuNaru story back. :)
rosianakawai chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
This is really good.
Are u gonna continue this story?
Its rare for me to read sasunaru yaoi ff cause i always read sasufemnaru.
But this story and the plot i love it .
Pls do continue
Hiyorai chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
Okay, after 5 years of this wonderful story not being updated. I think we can assume it's never going to be. And this story's ending desperately needs to exist. Somebody should finish it on another account, maybe? seriously, I don't know, oh my god! Dx

Great writing style and great story. I'm very broken hearted that it's been abandoned. T_T
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
Omg i absolutely LOVE this storyyyy! Are you eever going to finish it?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
WHILE i was reading this story to the end it was great i would give it an 9/10 i give it a 9 beacuse ending is shit
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
YOU KNOW iwas beginning to like sakura in this because she was so c ute but now im back to being neatrual to her
1,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »