Reviews for Love Bites
SasukeLovesRamen chapter 14 . 7/15
I love this story so much TnT.. woah, this story is like 8 years old ._. amazing o-o
This fic is so poorly written, I've got no clue why it's got over 1,000 reviews. The premise of the story is a classic one with Sasuke double-crossing Sakura because he wants to get at Naruto, but other than that, this fic simply isn't very good.

The first problem is Naruto. Sasuke is sexually assaulting him, yet all he can think about is Sasuke betraying Sakura? Could you make him anymore unrealistically pure hearted? Canon Naruto Uzumaki is self-absorbed. He makes every situation, no matter what it is, all about himself. He wouldn't be this concerned about Sakura. Naruto is also being a complete doormat for accepting Sasuke's assaults. He complains but doesn't truly fight back. This makes him look really pathetic.

Next we have Sakura. The mystery with what happened between her and Naruto is interesting, but then you had to make it look stupid by having Sakura not actually remember the cause of her hatred. What? All those hints, yet you can't even come up with a semi-decent mystery plot?

Finally we have Sasuke. What can I say about him? You wrote him as a rapist bastard with NO redeeming qualities. How are we supposed to believe Naruto would fall in love with his molester? And now that you've decided to get the romance going, Sasuke's personality does a complete 180 with barely any explanation for it. After repeatedly violating Naruto, we're really supposed to believe that Sasuke would suddenly begin caring for him enough to make a vow to end Naruto's suffering. Sasuke himself is the direct cause for a lot of that suffering! There's no consistency to how this character is written and he totally lacks charm. What did you expect when writing him as an entitled rapist?
Kyuubi-dono chapter 14 . 5/29
Awww! The fluff at the end though! Awesome! Also, DAMN YOU RUKA! YOU TO AIKO! AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT ISN'T NARUTI, SASU-TEME, SAKURA, SHIKIMARU, GARRA, CHOJI, HINA-HIME, OR ANYONE ELSE IN THE MAIN GOOD CAST! DAMN YOU ALL! Update soon though, so I can finish reading this awesomeness, and damn the rest of those ass hats.
theclosetfangirl chapter 14 . 4/10
︵ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) le feels. anyways, amazing job with everything about this fic(zat characterization es trés bien). writers like you insfires me to read more fanfics ヘ(ωヘ). please continue writing or youll be hit with my tsunami of feels and muaaahs
Avid Reader chapter 14 . 1/3
I literally love your book so much. Like I really don't comment on things pretty much ever but I seriously need you to keep writing. I don't know how you could lose interest or whatever because I am enjoying this so fucking fiercely. Please have mercy on my cold dark soul and finish this soonly and with detail. Or at LEAST tell me how it ends because, though I'd much rather read it, I need to know. Like as bad as sasuke and naruto need each other, I need them. And you. Please.
chocovic-chu chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
Aww, no continuation? I'm down.
But, what an interesting story! Your Naruto was sad yet strong, and your Sasuke, jerkass yet maturing enough in the last chapter that made me finally like him.
Thanks for sharing and hope you have the love for this SasuNaru story back. :)
rosianakawai chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
This is really good.
Are u gonna continue this story?
Its rare for me to read sasunaru yaoi ff cause i always read sasufemnaru.
But this story and the plot i love it .
Pls do continue
Hiyorai chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
Okay, after 5 years of this wonderful story not being updated. I think we can assume it's never going to be. And this story's ending desperately needs to exist. Somebody should finish it on another account, maybe? seriously, I don't know, oh my god! Dx

Great writing style and great story. I'm very broken hearted that it's been abandoned. T_T
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
Omg i absolutely LOVE this storyyyy! Are you eever going to finish it?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
WHILE i was reading this story to the end it was great i would give it an 9/10 i give it a 9 beacuse ending is shit
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
YOU KNOW iwas beginning to like sakura in this because she was so c ute but now im back to being neatrual to her
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
at the end of the chapter it was so KAWIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 1/13/2015
INTERESTING STORY! THANK YOU!
gorillazspaz chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Holy shit. This is like a K-drama. It's sooooooo good. Oh my god, it's like a guilty pleasure! You know that what Sasuke is doing is wrong, but you love it all the same! It just proves that we're all kinky bastards at heart :)
MiAiMo chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
WHY!
You left us on such a cliffhanger moment!
I'm literally begging you to finish the story goshdarnit!
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »