Reviews for Eternal Touch
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
PLEASE POSTTTTT
sirr89 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
darn...i was too late! i wish to read this story...your intro is so good..please let me read this story T_T
Guest chapter 19 . 6/3/2011
.Gosh you could win a 100 million dollars with dis! Such nice stories...id hate u for making me cry..but it was great so I love you again waaahhh
AnRi Wells chapter 19 . 5/13/2011
Oh, I'm feeling really sad now and teary. You'll probably be mad if I'll tell you that I only read the first and last chapter of this story and maybe skimmed only. But I loved this. I don't know why but when I saw the story, I just felt I had to look at it and something heavy was tugging me. On the first, you declared that their time were limited and I knew it, the end so I skipped the other chapters and read it. It's really beautiful, I;m sure of it. I'll probably be thinking about this until I fall asleep later. I really love this! Thinking about this just makes me cry.
XXssXX chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
I knw u finished this story long ago...i found it today...it is really nice...I enjoyed reading the story...D
hakuna matata chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
I cry for only good written I don't know how many times I cried for you for writing such a good story!
DellaNee-Chan chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
Two things... One, I loved this story! Two, Did Mikan become a teen again when Nastume took her to heaven? Idk... Plus you left out Mikans parents visiting... Ehh... Whatever! Anyway, I thought it was a great AU!
KazeNoSakura chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Sniff... Sniff... Yet another beautiful story. Again, the plot was wonderfully planned and the story was nicely written. :D

I really liked the dramatic and intense moments and if I haven't told you this before, you've got a way with writing suspense. Every time something eerie was bound to happen, I always had that gut-wretched feeling. It was cute that they spend the rest of his life together, but sad to see Natsume go. In the end, however, after everything, Nat came to find her and the two can finally live their lives together. So very lovely!
Riere chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Well actually I can't stand tragic stories, that's why I only read the prolog and the epilogue, though, I have to say, just by reading that, I only have one thing in mind 'this story is perfect...'.

I'm definitely in awe here...!
Lunar rainbow chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
Sometimes i really want to hate u 4 making me cry about for a month because of this story. I really hate tragidies sometimes coz i dont wanna cry. But i really loved it and that much that i cant express it. I dont have a boyfriend, and i dont wanna hav 1. I just want to love the person i will marry. By the way, i'm only 15. I'm sory if i hurt u 4 those reviews. I really want to know more about u. So, If it's ok with u, please email me at .

Bye
ILuvCookiies chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
i soo cried at the end of this really badly :) it was upstting but in a good wayy if you get me xD
theonlywaterbuffalo chapter 19 . 4/7/2010
:'( one of THE BEST stories i have ever read. I know it sounds lame, but no words can express how this story made an impact on me. I LOVE IT! SO. MUCH. i just don't like the fact that mikan married another man (being an avid natumikan fan and all). :)) But really, this story is amazing. KUDOS! \:D/
Darkened Sky Twilight chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
This story makes me cry when I read the ending. It's so sentimental. And I like it. I add this story to one of my favorite.
beavermeadowsbev chapter 19 . 3/29/2010
i love the story but i was really upset bout the ending i i... regret reading it it was just a painful story hehehehehehe but it was really nice
shaiyka1 chapter 19 . 3/17/2010
the ending was sad but i loved it. the ending made me cry.