Reviews for Circling Fate
Erik Lehnsherr chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Bloody awesome!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Sigh. Well of course I couldn't actually stop reading...

What a tour de force. You write some of the absolute best Norribeth in the fandom. The letters James wrote but could never bring himself to send was such a great touch, and so heart wrenching! That Elizabeth only understands the true depth of his love when it's too late is just so sad! This fic was amazing. You added some real meat to the bone of these characters without ever really stepping out of bounds. Bravo!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
"Their eyes meet, his green against her brown, and he wonders briefly, oddly, if their children would have had his eyes or hers. But that was a different life; one that James will never have."

God! That line stabbed me in the heart and twisted! This is so hauntingly beautiful! I know what's coming but I'm scared to read it! Haha. Bravo!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
" She is resplendent in the finest silk and acts as elegant as any of the other ladies, even though underneath he knows she is wild as a tempest."

I love that line. Poor James, this is so heartbreaking! He sees her for exactly what she is and is helpless against her, so resigned to his fate. Your writing is amazing!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
"She will be the sort of woman, he knows already, for whom cities will crumble, worlds will end, and men will fight and die for. James is almost fearful of it, when he looks in her inquisitive brown eyes. If fate has its way, she is the rock on which a thousand ships will shatter."

Such foreboding! Your writing is pure poetry, so gorgeous! I love this look into James' and Elizabeth's early acquaintance up to her becoming a woman. The orange scene was breathtaking!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Oh my goodness. My heart is breaking. That was perfect in every way. I love how you described everything from his need to belong and follow the law, to his thoughts and feelings for Elizabeth. This story adds volumes to the movies and was truly a wonderful read despite all his heartbreaking pain and sacrifice. Well done indeed!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Still loving this. Still desperately hoping that the refrain that Elizabeth will be the death of him won't come true. But even if it does, your story is so fabulous.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
All the feels, all the pain! You write so well, with great imagery and insight. I'm loving every second of this story and I can even hear Jack Davenport's voice in my head. I'm still hoping that the ending doesn't follow canon.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Guh. This is brilliant. You've got James spot on and I love reading about his inner thoughts and hidden passion. I hope he gets his happy ending! Brilliant descriptions and I love Lizzy too.
McAvoy Mistress chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I have read your stories ma'am and they are all delectable! You've done our Commodore's story justice he truly deserves. Thank you so much for taking time to write these stories. I hope you do one for Lt. Ralph Clarke (from the Mary Bryant movie) as well.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
So beautiful, poetic, and harmonious and sad! (wipes away tears) Darn you, you had to kill James... !

Lots of love,

~ Norrieo
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I soooooooo wanted James and Elizabeth to have a moment of passion, even if it means Elizabeth cheating on Will... but darn :P Well-written! Though you completely skipped over the wheel-battle though :D
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
'If still waters run deep, James is an ocean.;

So beautiful! I want to cry!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
WOW! This story is amazing.

Poor James, he should have had at it. My poor baby D: