Reviews for Dragons at Dawn
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
This is great! Oh Kaiba and Seph's little spat is funny :) You've put all these ideas in my head of the two of them, equalled matched in wits and Kaiba not having a clue what to do about it! lols. Great fic :)
RoseleafISHTAR chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
aw poor Rishid and Alister D: And Lui! Why it always the Ishtars (and the kitty) who suffer?

Can't wait for the update. This is really interesting.
NortheasternWind chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
A gnome? That walks sideways? In a story with the Fragmented Triangle group from your FFVII stuff? It isn't... It couldn't be...

It's not a TONBERRY, is it?

Oh God you guys, STAY AWAY FROM THAT THING! AWAY!

On another note, I like the scene with Tea's parents. Would they be proud or worried to know what she's been into?

And lol at Joey and Tristan not making good undercover businessmen!
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Curse you and your ability to make me read stuff I haven't been interested in for a long time.

EEP! Don't do it, guys!

Freaking semi-sentient rocks. We have way too many of those.
Kazaam chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
Man, I've got mixed feelings about how Alister's dealing with that guy who dueled Leon! It's all so horrible, yet I'd probably be angry enough to do the same thing. XD; At least he's got some sense of justice!

Poor Siegfried! It's got to be so awful to find his own brother like that. ;_;

Ooh, can't wait to see what happens next! I can only imagine what Tristan could be thinking about a spirit looking exactly like Azazel. LOL.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Oh my gosh, the stuff with Siegfried was so sad. ;_; Just, just... gah. And the opening scene was so dark. ._. Man.

But haha, yay for Gunju! Well... maybe not "yay", but you know what I mean. Very interested to see what happens with the two of them next!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Whoah? I hope the gang's alright. Great chapter.

TDH
Kermita chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Ah! So scary!

Hmm Of course they would notice the two boys, they aren't as skilled in escaping and hiding as Mokuba is. XD

Téa by herself though...Makes me wonder... What's going to happen. I'm worried for her. D:
Kohaku no Hime chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
...Alister-nii is like Dartz? HUH? WHAT ON EARTH?

*walks up and slaps Alister-nii's face* "IDIOT!"

But the way you mentioned that they could be brought back...was one of my theories right? And Leon's truly dead, then? NOO!

Update ASAP, and make sure to slap Alister-nii for me.

Kohakuhime of Konoha
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Aww, poor Alister. It makes perfect sense that he's the more cynical of the two... And I always enjoy Liu's cameos! And, aww, her wanting Raphael to come back is so touching...

And poor Siegfried!

And, oh! Seto imagining what would have happened if it had been Mokuba was so poignant. And poor Mokuba, too; this whole thing must be really difficult for someone so young as him...

I also loved Seto's remark about not having to ask if the others were going to investigate. LOL at his "Subtly" remark!

And, ooh, I love the idea of Téa wanting to go off and investigate alone! And Yugi not wanting her to go alone is so like him. And, oh! Is that Gunju I see?
Kazaam chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
**amused at Dartz being annoyed by Pegasus.** XD And at Joey's strategy being relying only on luck. Typical. LOL.

Aw, poor Mokuba, wondering about Marik! If only he knew. ;_;

Ooh, I wonder if Dalton does know anything? And all the suspicion of everyone is so amusing! XD

**falls into a fit of snickering the description of Kala-Ansa as a lemon-eater.** That's so great! Priceless. XD And LOL at Duke wondering if Joey's interested. And at Joey flipping out over people not having last names. XD

Oh wow. That ending sure was a twist! Poor Leon! Aw, and Siegfried would be devastated. What in the world happened?

Can't wait to see the next part!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Haha, so I got really into the duel stuff at the beginning, so for a sec I'd totally forgotten the Jenova Corp. gang was making a cameo, and I was like, "Dalton! Zack!" XD;

But anyway, the ending - oh my gosh, poor Siegfried! D: Was Leon a victim of the Neo-Orichalcos? Ooh, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Kohaku no Hime chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
...Leon's...dead...? What...first Marik-kun and Ishizu-chan, then Raphael-nii and Vaa-chan...now Leon, too? OMG...O.o

...I have a theory. They're all comatose, they aren't really dead...right?

And Kala-Ansa's back too? What on earth-Seph may need to fill out a restraining order, invest in pepper spray/mace/tasers, and lock the doors and windows at all times.

This is absolutely brilliant, keep writing, update quickly!

Kohakuhime of Konoha

P.S. Could you review my story, "Rebirth"? I need a moral booster...
Kermita chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Wow...dead. Aw... He was just a kid. That's so sad. xD

Or maybe that lady was over exaggerating. Hm. Well, Pegasus never seems to get a clue no matter how obvious they are, XD It's possibly a fact of life.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the net one!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Great job! I think I saw a Phantom reference in there with the chandelier. Sorry, I have Phantom on the brain right now. Great Chapter.

TDH