Reviews for The Problem of Siamese Amnesia
Animosh chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
They did it! Thank god, I really cried through the last few chapters. I felt just as desperate as Holmes did. The poor guy, seeing his best friend close to death without being able to help.

i just love the way you wrote this. So very emotional but still in character for Holmes :3 beautiful
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 31 . 8/4/2012
Excellent story! Just read it all today. Love your SH and JW voices and LOVE the character of Samira. Brilliant. B-)
Azolean chapter 31 . 6/9/2012
Grrr... You left me hanging. Between work and reading this, I haven't slept in almost two days. And now I find I have to go to the next one?

Well, at least it was written well enough that I'll consider it a fair-trade. Lack of sleep for a good fic, yep, that's worth it. lol

Thank you for all the time and effort you've put into the creation of this fic. It has been graphic, sickening, and frighteningly real in many ways. I very, very much appreciate the descriptive details of the horrors of their lives in parallel. I look forward to reading more.
Arhie chapter 31 . 10/12/2011
First of all, great story. I particularly like the Thai and Farsi.

Second - quick question - Samira refers to 10 days as a little less than a week. How long is a week in Burma?
Arhie chapter 18 . 10/11/2011
Very nice h/c. I particularly appreciate the technically competent but otherwise completely useless doctor. Great demo of how excellent Watson is, by comparison.
Arhie chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
This is a great story. I'm impressed that you're keeping it going beyond the first arc. Can't wait to see what happens next; hoping that our favorite young lady finds her way to somewhere safe. Can we count on the irregulars to keep an eye on her?
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 31 . 6/23/2009
Pray, continue!

I adore Samira, what a brave women.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 31 . 4/19/2009
That was a good story! You did an awesome job at making Holmes sound Holmes-ish. I loved it!
Preypacer chapter 31 . 3/23/2009
I just found this story from the LJ group, Watson's Woes. This story is very good! I love your chara Samira! _ I really hope she does survive, since I do want to see more of her! I hope you continue this fic! I want to know what happens!
xravenscroftx chapter 31 . 7/13/2008
This story is great! I am so excited to read the sequel! :D
Endgegner07 chapter 31 . 7/12/2008
I love this story!

I'm evil and a sucker for hurt!Watson and comforting!Holmes
Anonymous chapter 31 . 7/11/2008
This chapter was good. As for seeing 'more of Samira'...you mean in a totally unrelated story? I would put her in a sequel, yes, but not something new; it would seem too Mary Sue-ish if you did. She's great for this one and anything related, but more than that would be too much.

I'm eager for part two of this story! Post it soon please!
The Fool's Hope chapter 31 . 7/11/2008
*gasp*

This is so, so lovely!

"When you look at the doctor or Mrs. Hud-son, or the way Mr. Holmes' heart shows when he looks at his friend, you think, if only for a moment, maybe things could be all right..."

Oh please oh please oh please continue with this soon soon soon... *ahem* I mean we'll be patient. No worries.

As an answer to your question, I think that if you have a place for Samira in the future it would be great to see her again! You've gotten a really fascinating character out of her; I'd love to see what you might do...
KCS chapter 31 . 7/11/2008
You poor thing - Watson's not the only one tiring himself out. Take that man's very good advice and don't overwork yourself! :)

That being said, WAH that it's a conclusion, YAYAYAY for new story, and AW for these lines:

"I would much rather have him whole and well than recall a clue, no matter its importance."

"the way Mr. Holmes' heart shows when he looks at his friend,"

That last especially - what a beautiful indirect way of saying it. Love this story, can't wait for its sequel!

*sends hugs, chocolate, and caffeine - one or all of them help with the tiredness* :D

O, I almost forgot - WHAT THE HECK is this "Assuming Smiara survives" business? You kill her and I'll never review a story from you again, is that clear? :P After she saved Watson's life like that she deserves induction into the OC Hall of Fame - you'd better NOT kill her. *scowls threateningly*

Hmph.
aragonite chapter 30 . 7/10/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter!