Reviews for Baking
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
heehee!
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow, I kind of feel sorry for Peter...he loses his favorite dessert, but it may be for the best having an obsession with wanting to eat someone cannot be healthy...hehe I just reread that and noticed how bad it sounds, but I stand by it...Or maybe Peter needs to go find those wonderful rings, wherever they got too... :)
kyomaki-is-love chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I loved the description! It made me hungry...
yaoifangirlHolly chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
m, yummy
Masantine chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I loved this! I really like how Caspian was compared to a cinnamon roll because I think it suits him very well.

This fic is partly why I bought my new cinnamon roll flavored chapstick. :] So delicious.
Gothic Godess chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow what an intresting way to look at things. You must be really creative!
White Rabbits chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Goodness gracious me! I don’t think I will be able to think about cinnamon rolls in the same way again. Love your metaphors. You have a good writing style. :D And imagine that, we have cinnamon rolls sitting in the fridge! I think I am going to go have one right now.
Sibilant Macabre chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
...for the life of me, I can't help but agree with Peter.

Even though I can't ship Peter/Caspian, I have to admit that this little ficlet was just delicious. No pun intended.

The side remark about Edmund and sweets just made me chortle so hard. Very well done. The rest of the imagery was SO very yummy, too.

God Almighty, now I'm going to have to go and make some cinammon rolls of my own. ...I'm torn between cursing and thanking you, dear. Very well done.
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Finally. FINALLY! A Peter/Caspian! Heehee, cinnamon...Don't worry, Peter, you'll- wait. Don't want to say anything in case you have'nt read the books. No, they don't do it. *pouts* But hey, excellent job. It made me giggle and then get kind of sad. Aw. Lemon next time, yes?

Loved it

Raelin

Oh god,. now I'll never be able to watch cooking shows.

Why is Edmund off sweets...Oh, never mind. 'Cuz of Jadis, right? I get it.
Asrail chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
awn. lovely. :} Caspian and food... yummy... XD
Redsparkletea chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
i love you...forever. nice work
andromeda90 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
wow...this is amazing...i totally agree with the cinnamon...

this is amazing...just..i can't say anything else...

damn, i won't see cinnamon rolls the same anymore...lol..
Nalana chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
*snickers* I love the metaphors! Nice discriptions and writing.
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very intersting. I like it.