Reviews for The Suspicious Wife
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Eggarfor more of the story
Susigolfin chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
¡Hola! and Wellcome to this fandom. Excellent work with this start. I liked very much, and I enjoy your characterization of Holmes and Watson. Very, very well done. I hope you can continue soon.

Congratulations, and sorry for my language, I don't speak English.
o-sole-mio chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This story is very promising, and very well written, as well! Fortunately, I am not among those who read the 'preview' which you mentioned, so there are more surprises to look forward to..

That housekeeper is a very suspicious character! Hmm...
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Again, excellent start! (But I think your last paragraph slipped in by accident...) *grin*
aragonite chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
(low whistle)

Well, THAT is a trick Doyle hadn't ever used...not to my knowledge at least! Bonus points! Keep writing!
Runa93 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Excellent storyline! I really liked it!

Your last paragraph was a little wierd, i've gotto admit. If it was author's note then you've gotto bold it or put it in a different font.
KCS chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hmm, that housekeeper is an awfully suspicious character - I could see a maidservant accompanying the mistress MAYBE, but not very likely, on a shopping trip - but NEVER a housekeeper. Very odd, I don't like her at all.

Btw, that last paragraph confused me - methinks it might be your case notes? Can't tell you how many times I've done the same thing...woops! You'll give away your plot to everyone if you don't get it off there! :D

You're doing splendidly - welcome to the fandom and good luck with your continuance!
Jenz127 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow! Two first chapters in one night - pretty good! Holmes and Watson (especially Watson) are well written and very canonical. Again, your characters speech patterns are very English (yay!) and very Victorian, giving them a realistic edge. One thing though - the last paragraph seems to be in noteform - I don't know whether that was an error (don't worry, I've done that before!)

Thank you for these two wonderful first chapters. I hope you carry on writing these - they should both be excellent!