Reviews for Papa Raphie
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 1/24
Well, I'm guessing Leo named Mitsu and Yoshi because he is very much into the Japanese culture. Yoshi would obviously be out of respect to his father's master, and Mitsu means light, so I guess it's his way of saying his daughter is the light of his life? So I guess this means that while Mikey and Leo obviously switch positions, Donnie has never "topped" Raph, LOL.
OMG they are going to have 11 turtle tots running around (O_o) I hope Donnie still has that IT tech job, cuz that's a LOT of pizza.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Dude.

Dude!

DUDE!

This needs a sequel so freaking much! It was so adorable and perfect and wonderful and just- just everything! Sequel please? I want to see the triplets!

Love, TMNTKunoich (cuz I'm too lazy to log in XD)
m x r chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Mushie , and tabatha are mikeys eggs , and yoshea and peter are leos eggs.

(If you put it in a logical manner of thinking than it makes sense...with who I said laid witch part of eggs) but than again this is not a logical story, or concept. Sooo...any ways that story was really funny! It killed me not to laugh out loud to were my 6 year old sis would ask me what I was reading -O
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
omg...*sniff*...so freaking cute! you gotta make more of these!
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Aww this was too cute3 :3
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
lol, Your stories have always entertained me. And yes; Raph would be the bestest daddy. And ShotgunRedneck can prove it. Check out her fanfic of Daddy-Raphie raising a little OC named Hana in Lullaby.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Can I hope for a story (maybe chapter?) where we get to see the triplets? xD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
lol very cute. i can just see that too. as for the names that's easy. Mitsu and Yoshi are Leo's, while Tabitha and Peter are Mikey's. Mitsu and Yoshi are japanese names, not to mention Yoshi would be in honor of their master's master. very sweet. can't wait to see what happens next with Don and Raph's little ones. will be waiting for more. _
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aw that is so cute! My guess would be Mitsu and Yoshi are named by Leo 'n' the other two by Mike. Yashi would be named after master Yoshi, but the rest aree probably just appealing names. If ya do write a sequel for it with Donnie 'n' Raphie's kids along with Leo 'n' Mikey's lots as well, I reckon that long name regarding things in the smart guy feild like names of medieval times or something like that for a couple of da triplets or jus one 'n' the other(s) could have a biker like name. O' course Leo's would be Jap' names 'n' Mike's would be like hapy names, appealing ones. yer, so good luck, loved the story, 10/10
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
The image of Leo and Mikey crying on the couch... XD had me cracking for like, ten minutes! :3 this little ficcy put a great big smile on my face. :3
CloudKitsune17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Heeheehee X3

It's so cute! Love how Raph reacted to having triplets. I can so picture him so proud about it all. XD
The Pros and Cons of Breathing chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I LOVED IT!

You should so make a sequel. I'd love you 4ever if ya did!

Little baby turtles...aw .
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
0.0

I am nothing but speachless...

Golly gee, I erm, don't know how to review this...

That's a first.

Interesting story...
She Who Is Death chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was so cool! I loved it- please write more soon!
gryphonic medli chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
tcha! soo cute! XD haha! poor mikey and leo! pregnant at the same time! that was hilarious! XD i can jus imagine the little toddler turtles running around... Sque! X3 so cute!