Reviews for Coffee Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
naelany chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
just a hint of lemon, very tastefully done _.
naelany chapter 25 . 2/9/2009
Oh my gosh, I'm so loving this story! This is going in my favorites, so I can read it again and again. Especially when I need a good, hearty laugh. Thank you so much for writing this!
naelany chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE your Bella! *giggles*
naelany chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
Absolutely hilarious! I think I hurt something from laughing so hard lol (I'm serious, because I had to stay quiet in order to not disturb the hubby lol). Thanks for the laugh though, I definitely needed it _
tonishkaaa chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Omg .. I absolutely loved this chapter. Actually cried from laughter.

I have been ill for a week and this is the only thing to have made me laugh!

I especially loved ..

*Jasper was the one that made my straight face falter. He had his menu plastered to his face, his shoulders jumping up and down, and I would occasionally hear him trying to catch his breath, resulting in one very loud snort.

and

He is choking.” She said in a patronizing voice.

“Yeah, on water. How exactly do you plan on dislodging water from his throat?” Edward had stopped coughing at this point and was staring back and forth between the two of us, eyes wide, lips tightly shut.

“The same way people do when someone is drowning.” She rolled her eyes like I was an idiot.

“I believe that is mouth to mouth resuscitation not the Heimlich.” I said acidly. She smirked at me.

“I am more then willing to give him mouth to mouth.” She looked straight at Edward, winked and then returned her gaze back to mine.

“I think he’d rather choke.”

Thankyou very much for cheering me up, and I think I may need to read the sequel and your other story!
TheTordNation chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
OMG i read the first 8 chapters and their so good! but what age are they?
EverlyYours chapter 33 . 1/29/2009
AW !

this story my made me, laugh, burn into flames, tear up, yell at the computer screen, and lastly all this actions lead up to me freaking the hell out of my friends that they decided to leave. I love this story! I am SO going to read the sequel! Your really such a beautiful writer.
Mrs.Cullen chapter 34 . 1/25/2009
For this being your first fanfiction, i had to say it was realyy good !

I cant wait to read the sequil :)
I 3 EMMETT chapter 34 . 1/25/2009
I loved your story so much. I cant wait to read the sequel. I hope Rose and Emmett's wedding is in it! Keep up the good work

I
alpacacat0401 chapter 33 . 1/25/2009
I loved it! And I loved how they didn't have the perfect relationship which made is that much more realistic. And I loved Bella's quirky sense of humor ;)
Lubells Black Cullen chapter 33 . 1/24/2009
hi! a few days ago I found your story, and since then I just cannot stop reading it. it was interesting with drama and comedy, well it was just awesome.. it made me cry and made me laugh, I really enjoy it.

and ths last chapter was great... I have to confess that I cried with it.

And the love that Edward and Bella share... the way he professes it to her was touching. so lovely! n.n

well congrats for this story.. now.. I'm going to read the sequel..

Regards from Mexico!
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
Excellent story! I'm definately finishing it, but I had to review this chapter because I must tell you... I had to get on youtube and see exactly what "Let's do this, I'm a cashew" was. I preceeded to laugh so hard I'm pretty sure I wet myself. I love your writing and I love this story!
AlyssaLutz chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
Awesome chapter! I love your story. I will keep reading this when I get back from work :)
What Fiery Red Hair chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
love it
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 26 . 1/12/2009
First off I would just like to say I love your story! It's so sweet, and real. Also I love Bella's wit. It makes me laugh.

Now on another note, this is just a nerdy critique on my part. You have said the word infamous a number of times in the story kinda in correctly. infamous is negative. Like you are famous for doing something or being bad. Like the infamous serial killer. You say famous when it is good. Like Bella to Edwards parents.

So yea I hope I didn't come off as a bitch. It's just a pet peeve.

Again I love your story!