Reviews for Coffee Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Love614 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
kp;ll'd[l;[;plpp;pool[;ok0o;[;lokp;plkii9io0o,,l,k, ,kl,l,k,l,k, .l.

m,tkijo80-

means i liked the story very much
16TwilightMyLife chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
16TwilightMyLife chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
16TwilightMyLife chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
16TwilightMyLife chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
16TwilightMyLife chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
16TwilightMyLife chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
16TwilightMyLife chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Zaytyll chapter 33 . 2/12/2009
I finished this last night and will be checking out the sequel as well. I really enjoyed it. I love how your characters are so witty and refreshing. I love their bantering and how well they get along. Even when they fight, they don't just storm off and act silly. They just give each other space and still express their I love yous, etc. So many stories have Bella bolting/breaking things off every time they argue and it's silly really. I look forward to reading the sequel. :)
naelany chapter 33 . 2/9/2009
I loved it! Beginning to end, absolutely loved it. Although part of me would have loved seeing Emmett and Edward teach Jake some manners _~. Thanks again for sharing!
naelany chapter 30 . 2/9/2009
As much as I'm loving the banter (and believe me, I do!), I'm mildly confused. Didn't Renee ask them to come for Christmas? And now it's Thanksgiving?
naelany chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
just a hint of lemon, very tastefully done _.
naelany chapter 25 . 2/9/2009
Oh my gosh, I'm so loving this story! This is going in my favorites, so I can read it again and again. Especially when I need a good, hearty laugh. Thank you so much for writing this!
naelany chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE your Bella! *giggles*
naelany chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
Absolutely hilarious! I think I hurt something from laughing so hard lol (I'm serious, because I had to stay quiet in order to not disturb the hubby lol). Thanks for the laugh though, I definitely needed it _
1,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »