Reviews for Coffee Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
16TwilightMyLife chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
16TwilightMyLife chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
16TwilightMyLife chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Zaytyll chapter 33 . 2/12/2009
I finished this last night and will be checking out the sequel as well. I really enjoyed it. I love how your characters are so witty and refreshing. I love their bantering and how well they get along. Even when they fight, they don't just storm off and act silly. They just give each other space and still express their I love yous, etc. So many stories have Bella bolting/breaking things off every time they argue and it's silly really. I look forward to reading the sequel. :)
naelany chapter 33 . 2/9/2009
I loved it! Beginning to end, absolutely loved it. Although part of me would have loved seeing Emmett and Edward teach Jake some manners _~. Thanks again for sharing!
naelany chapter 30 . 2/9/2009
As much as I'm loving the banter (and believe me, I do!), I'm mildly confused. Didn't Renee ask them to come for Christmas? And now it's Thanksgiving?
naelany chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
just a hint of lemon, very tastefully done _.
naelany chapter 25 . 2/9/2009
Oh my gosh, I'm so loving this story! This is going in my favorites, so I can read it again and again. Especially when I need a good, hearty laugh. Thank you so much for writing this!
naelany chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE your Bella! *giggles*
naelany chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
Absolutely hilarious! I think I hurt something from laughing so hard lol (I'm serious, because I had to stay quiet in order to not disturb the hubby lol). Thanks for the laugh though, I definitely needed it _
tonishkaaa chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Omg .. I absolutely loved this chapter. Actually cried from laughter.

I have been ill for a week and this is the only thing to have made me laugh!

I especially loved ..

*Jasper was the one that made my straight face falter. He had his menu plastered to his face, his shoulders jumping up and down, and I would occasionally hear him trying to catch his breath, resulting in one very loud snort.

and

He is choking.” She said in a patronizing voice.

“Yeah, on water. How exactly do you plan on dislodging water from his throat?” Edward had stopped coughing at this point and was staring back and forth between the two of us, eyes wide, lips tightly shut.

“The same way people do when someone is drowning.” She rolled her eyes like I was an idiot.

“I believe that is mouth to mouth resuscitation not the Heimlich.” I said acidly. She smirked at me.

“I am more then willing to give him mouth to mouth.” She looked straight at Edward, winked and then returned her gaze back to mine.

“I think he’d rather choke.”

Thankyou very much for cheering me up, and I think I may need to read the sequel and your other story!
1,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »