Reviews for Coffee Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
soccrgrl25 chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
Great, as usual. What else is there to say?
soccrgrl25 chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
I think "Old and Wrinkly Faces" would work much better as a chapter title. Just saying :)

Story's great though. Keep it up!
soccrgrl25 chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
Wow...the perfect man. I want a guy to come into my apartment bearing doughnuts and coffee! :-}
soccrgrl25 chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
See! Unwritten rule! Don't diss da musicals, by the way. How do you know people don't all burst into the same song at random times when you're not around?
soccrgrl25 chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
OK, movie night kissing! Unwritten law of fan fics!
soccrgrl25 chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
Devious Bella. I guess you had to earn the T rating somehow...sigh. They will kiss later though, right? Right? They'd better!
soccrgrl25 chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
She should have kicked him in the shins while he was trying to be all romantic. Now THAT would be funny.
soccrgrl25 chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Just a note-

The -ing form of stare is staring, not starring. Starring is used like, someone is starring in a movie. Also, a pair of shoes is heels, not heals. :D

Great content though! And that's the important part!
soccrgrl25 chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
Duh duh duh! *scary background music...*

Lol they're so perfect for each other! Just get them together already!
soccrgrl25 chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
I sympathize with Bella on this one. Morning people deserve to die. Curse their chipperness at ridiculously early times in the morning! Anyway, only one really minor typo so far. I'm not going to tell you what it is though. :D
soccrgrl25 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
How romantic! He's also kinda stalker-ish,, but in a good way. If that's possible. ;)
soccrgrl25 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Emmet and his silliness! He's my fave vampire (other than Edward, duh!). Love it so far, keep up the good editing/writing/plot/story in general!
soccrgrl25 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Prude hermit? Lol. Very flirty, very funny, very good. :D

How could you go wrong?
soccrgrl25 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Cocky Edward? Works for me. It's better than flawless Edward, at least. That ticks me off.
soccrgrl25 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
This story actually deserves the humor genre, which is refreshing. What's also refreshing is the distinct lack of spelling or grammer typos. Thank your beta for me!
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »