Reviews for Monologue
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/31
This is really well done. This makes complete sense for what Zuko would be thinking.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Really, really beautiful. Love it!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I liked this. Monologues usually aren't anything, and yet this was a bit of everything...if you get what I mean...I don't even get what I mean.

It was nice :P
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is good. I don't like the inappropriate thoughts about Mai, but I can easily see Zuko wondering/hoping to see her again, especially since he knows he might die soon. I also like your take on his slowly progressing relationships with the rest of Team Avatar, as well as his thoughts about his family. It's all very in-character. Good job. :)
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really like this one.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I rather want to hit Zuko through some of this but you also make me feel for him. A brilliant high-wire act!
Lady Kayura chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I love it when you write stuff like this!
Lythya chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
So good :D You catch his character perfectly! I LOVE all of your fanfics!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This was very good. I think you really got his character, even with all the different sides you got here. I especially loved the parts on Toph and Sokka (they made me laugh), Katara (it was very well written, and quite sad) and Iroh (because he's my favorite). Good job!

Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
A great look into Zuko's mind. So random, yet not.

Also great insight into the possible friendships he's made with the others.
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Such a complex figure, our Zuko. At times heated and intesne, at others hopelessy flustered and out of his element, at still others sensitive and kind. And you've managed to collect all of those. No small feat, that. Great job.

The Pterodactyl
zutoph507 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
very lovely. I really liked this.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Ah, a look into the thoughts of Zuzu.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great drabbles, I loved them! You really captured Zuko's character.