Reviews for Mathematics
Dr. Stilla Live chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Interesting, I like this oneshot. I can picture Tenten's mind working like this - she's clever and practical, but she doesn't get recognition, although she does want some. She doesn't need any special abilities - she makes does with what she has and becomes stronger. She doesn't strengthen her attack power - instead she comes up with different attack combinations that work to achieve different goals. Tenten also seems solitary because of the way she thinks, but lends a hand when she can. But I might just be thinking this because she's my favorite character...
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love this. So short and sweet and Tenten. She was always one of the characters I liked in Naruto: I've actually considered cosplaying as her on more than one occassion.

This just strikes right to the essence of her, and spins it in a different direction, so that she is paid attention to, evaluated. Moves from fact to serious to ending on such a nice note. So light, and it just begs a smile.

Brilliant work :]
another tenten fan chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
this is very good. very different compared to the rest on this site. not being an artistic person myself I can see where she's coming from!

who was the 'he' though? I'd like to think it was Neji but it was probably Lee... lol
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Very nicely written story, and it was interesting, too! Tenten is probably one of my fav female characters. That does seem like something that Tenten would excell at, and be perfect at. I like how you mentioned that throwing shuriken and kunai and stuff was precise math, not art. Nice work, I liked it! _
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
And just when I thought you didn't write one-shots under 1,0 words anymore!

I really liked this Tenten story. There are too many stories where she has something spectacular or gains some great power or miraculously woos the person of her dreams (obviously this person varies from one fanfic to the next). Even though she does deserve it, the poor girl doesn't even have a back story compared to some random antagonist who only shows up for one arch and then dies.

It doesn't take much for someone who is spectacular to get recognition but someone in her place, she must feel very left out from everyone else. Very realistic. My favorite part has to be the last few sentences. Though I think every gender thinks that! XP